Search results for query: *

• Users: Esbee
  • Order by date
  1. Esbee

Tool tModLoader: Browserfied (website version of mod browser)

Thanks, that was definitely the intention. In my experience it's better to err on the side of simplicity when data organization is the goal, as it's all too easy to get sidetracked with fancy fluff that ultimately makes it harder to find what you want. A little bit of polish can go a long way...
  2. Esbee

Make multiple backups constantly. If you're playing on Windows you can use the utility I made...

Make multiple backups constantly. If you're playing on Windows you can use the utility I made specifically for that purpose (link in my profile), or just do it manually.
  3. Esbee

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

DALib is a mod library for various stuff that the user Dark-Assassin has made (their homepage and mod list can be found here: https://x1.rfc1337.net/mods.php). You can find it on the mod browser as "Dark-Assassin's Mod Library (DALib)", or get it manually here...
  4. Esbee

Tool SimpleTerrariaBackup - saves/etc. backup tool for Windows users

v2.3.0 has been released (you can get it here), bringing some quality of life changes to the 7-Zip Compression and Auto Backup features. 2.2.0 users will need to redo their 7-Zip compression setting if they changed it, as that setting has been split into two new ones. This is not a required...
  5. Esbee

Another big update, bringing this tool pretty close to the "feature complete" point of practical usefulness. v2.1.1 users do not need to update if they don't want to as there are no bug fixes this time around, but as always I recommend it. v2.2.0 (2018-02-23) - 7-Zip Compression menu added! -...
  6. Esbee

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Because x86 (as it's more commonly known as) aka 32bit is obsolete, especially when it comes to the < 4GB RAM limit. Large mods are already pushing the limits of what Terraria itself can handle on a modern rig, so a 32bit setup with the game+large mods is going to have a very hard time. Add in...
  7. Esbee

Another fairly large update, though most of the work was in remaking the ANSI to be a bit cleaner and more consistent. A few minor bugs were squashed as well. 2.0.0 users don't need to update, but I'd recommend it for a better experience. Scratch that, 2.1.1 has been released as an emergency...
  8. Esbee

Thanks for letting me know! I had a feeling that happened... but I was so sleep-deprived that I couldn't figure out if the processor should have run or not (turns out converting 24 hour time format in your head is really confusing when you're super tired). Looks like the tModLoader folks changed...
  9. Esbee

Version 2.0.0 has been released! Yes, an entire version change already... but it was a MASSIVE rewrite of absolutely everything, turning a simple tool into something very convoluted under the hood... but hey, I'm nothing if not a walking contradiction. The core functionality is basically the...
  10. Esbee

Click HERE to get the latest: v2.3.0 Tired of losing hundreds of hours of progress because of corrupted/disappearing/broken/etc. saves? Want the ability to make a snapshot of all your mods, saves, and game files before updating something so that you can quickly revert if something goes wrong...
  11. Esbee

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm having an issue with the Phase Glyph that I'm not sure is intentional behavior. Any time I use a stack of the Temporal Shift buff (i.e. dash), all my summoned minions will unsummon simultaneously. It isn't a matter of going super far away from them either, as even doing it against a wall...
  12. Esbee

Should the big content mods be played together or seperately?

Glad you can use it, though I don't know if I'd recommend it as a good example of batch coding haha. I didn't really bother with any kind of proper error handling and the echo output is a bit silly looking. But meh, what I love about batch stuff is that it's super quick to get functional for...
  13. Esbee

That particular instance is the only issue I've had so far, but frequent manual backups are definitely recommended just in case. I completely exit the game once an hour (or after any major project was completed), and run my script to back it all up. *EDIT* Snipped my old script. I've remade it...
  14. Esbee

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Yep. All other mods are on the most recent versions as well, outside of any super recent updates that are TML 0.10.1.2-specific.
  15. Esbee

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Kind of a weird issue to report: The first time you open the full item list or beastiary tab in a session, clicking to close the Recipe Browser window will then always (for that game session, at least) result in a noticeable 1-2 second freeze even if you're on the recipe tab. However, if you...
  16. Esbee

My pleasure! Glad you found my signature links and tModLoader Browserfied project useful :) Sounds like you know what you like and have a good plan in place, so I imagine your playthroughs are going to be quite enjoyable! One thing I forgot to mention, that you may not be aware of: DO NOT under...
  17. Esbee

I think it's a more a matter of what you want from a playthrough. Some questions to ask yourself: Do you want to blaze through it and just finish all the bosses, or do you want to take it slow and essentially 'live' in your world for as long as possible? Do you want to play how a mod...
  18. Esbee

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'm currently doing an expert singleplayer playthrough with Calamity, Spirit, Thorium, and Overhaul after a very long hiatus and having never really played modded content. It's quite enjoyable for my tastes (which are ultra masochistic), though the Calamity content is brutal with Overhaul's...
  19. Esbee

A little confused as to what you mean. Are you referring to your own train of thought, or suggesting I make this open source? If the latter: I can open it up if there is a desire, but I'm not entirely sure there would be a point to doing so. I also use a plugin (jqGrid) that I don't believe can...
  20. Esbee

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Awesome! Thank you both for confirmation. Didn't want to get further into my current save and realize that I had broken something after all.
Back
Top Bottom