Search results for query: *

1. edi.brasil

PC Real working battleship minigame with logic gates!

Top! Congrats :) It shared here :) Regards ======= Subtitles* ======= Welcome to Battleship! This is an 100% working copy of the original game. Made of pure logic. This is one of the most expensive minigames built in Terraria. Costing over 1.013,85 Platinum. Spanding wire over 3.200 x 1.200...
  2. edi.brasil

Other Multiplayer map in the cloud

Português - Brasil Olá. Gostaria de saber se seria possível criar um mapa multiplayer que pudesse ser acessado por todos os amigos. Ele ficaria em alguma nuvem, não sei, talvez Google Drive. Assim, um mundo desenvolvido por 5 amigos poderia ser permanentemente evoluído, sem a necessidade de...
  3. edi.brasil

PC Terraria in slow motion (solved)

I'm saying the all characters was moving slowly. What was intrigued is that I have 1800 hours playing Terraria and, suddenly, this happens, without I to do anything. Regards
  4. edi.brasil

PC Terraria in slow motion (solved)

Hi, friends I don't be able to play Terraria. Today it is in slow motion. I don't know what's happening. Other games works fint. What I need to do? Uninstall? Regards ====================== Solution I changed the video configuration (fraame, quality, ilumination) and put in the same place...
  5. edi.brasil

Logical Gate Lab in BR Portuguese

Hey, friend I didn't forget you. I'm thinking about your system and flowchart. Regards
  6. edi.brasil

Hi! I try to make a simple diagram with the system possibilities. It shows how The Testricted Stora Circuit works. The Official Terraria Wiki says: "While read is off, the internal bit will never change; while read is on, the internal bit will copy input. Independent of that, while write is...
  7. edi.brasil

Restricted Storage Circuit Diagram Restricted Storage Circuit Diagram - Easier to understand
  8. edi.brasil

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

Hello, friend Thank you, a lot for your patience for answer me. I am more relaxed after reading your detailed explanation, because now I understand that the Wiki text is not so clear. Although, we have come to the same understanding and produced a similar design. In my video I did a double...
  9. edi.brasil

Hello, friend. Tks for your post. I made this video to explain better: That text it's in the Official Terraria Wiki site, Logic Gates, chapter Faulty Lamps: Logic Gates I want to understand what it means, because I want to draw it. Maybe post it on Wikki page, because the text is very...
  10. edi.brasil

Hello! Please, anybody understood it: " A very practical use of this is a one-way wire: when a logic gate receives a signal it does nothing, but triggering the faulty lamp above it does send a signal. The logic gate lamp under the faulty lamps needs to be on. Also, this wire can be turned off by...
  11. edi.brasil

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Hello I made this other drawing of cavern with measures to facilitate replicationn Regards
  12. edi.brasil

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

Hello Awesome. Tks for share. I made this drawing with measures to facilitate replication https://flic.kr/p/2e7jYo5 and video Regards
Back
Top Bottom