Search results for query: *

1. red3dred

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey! Having a bug with the Devourer of Gods fight, with 3 people in multiplayer, Expert mode and Revengeance enabled. The fight won't progress past the 3 envoys of the Devourer, and from 5 attempts, only 1 had DoG phase 2 spawn properly. As seen here...
  2. red3dred

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Pretty certain that dying projectiles is a intended feature. Yeah, its a bug that it paints unrelated objects like the piggy bank, but that's the real bug. While holding a dyed weapon, particles and effects may randomly get dyed same as your weapon. As for Projectiles though, its intended. You...
  3. red3dred

I imagine you just slap things out of existence at that point... Oddly enough i have not encountered this bug, comparison on the mods... The ones i'm not running are Cheat Sheet, YABHB, Max Stack Plus and ImkSushi's; though it sounds like a Max Stack Plus interaction bug, imo.
  4. red3dred

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Sooner rather than later or later rather than sooner? :redspin: JK JK, take your time with the update, i know you'll deliver it well. But, since i'm taking the opportunity to write, may i ask a spoiler? (If no, disregard) Any use for the Eldin shards in the Soon™ incoming update? Because i...
  5. red3dred

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Oh... That would explain why my game crashes every 5 minutes or so everytime i start playing with my character who has that... Well, as is, i guess i'll join the waiting bench and hopefully, my character won't have invalid items when all the bugs are squashed.
  6. red3dred

Well, RIP. Dropbox download limit has been reached, Mod Browser has been overloaded all day for me... So only tomorrow i guess. On another note, why Dropbox...? :(
  7. red3dred

Wavebank Another Metroid Custom Wavebank (AMCW)

Sorry to inform, but the current download link leads to my Dropbox's dashboard, and nothing seems to happen. I like the idea though, would like to try the wavebank.
  8. red3dred

So, i've known of this bug for a while (Sorry, didn't care enough to report it earlier...), but all Dungeon Defenders sentries have a graphical bug when dyed. Their sprite spawns wrongly, offset from the actual position of the sentries. Colors work, but y'know... Derpy sentries.
  9. red3dred

As an example, i've seen a variety of monsters (Scavengers, Ram chargers, and such) spawn near towns during day. If i remember correctly, nearby towns, no mobs are supposed to spawn, *Normally*.
  10. red3dred

So ummm.... was this with the latest update...? Many low res dinky looking weapons with crazy materials are showing up. I got a mod to tell me which mod they are from, since i didn't recognize them, and they are from Legends indeed. Is this some WIP thing, no sprites made yet, or something...
  11. red3dred

To be honest, i have to say, i know another mod with the same bug, W1K's mod Lite, with the slugger zombies. They have a special sound that plays when they hit you with a baseball, and it does trigger the same message, however it also does not play the sound... Anyhow, that's for this person:
  12. red3dred

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Well, if you know how to normally install the wave banks, then you don't need to worry. It seems however, that you changed the file's name, but not its suffix? Like, the bit that explains what type of file it is. Your wavebank is probably named "Wave Bank.xwb.exe" or something, they are both...
  13. red3dred

Hello! Would it be possible to acquire an up-to-date WeaponOut compatibility patch, or is that not available anymore? Anyhow thanks, you mod is a lot of fun!
  14. red3dred

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

So hummmmm... So, its expected of the player to know that these 3 bosses, which completely annihilate players in Expert mode, that you can't actually damage them too fast or they just stop and regen 100? Also, i've been using the fire imp staff, which fires as soon as possible and deals...
  15. red3dred

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

I am still patiently waiting for the Megaman Zero pack... Sorry if you're still busy, but its been a good while since any change in the progress post, and main post still doesn't say whether it works or not... If not, i don't mind not getting it now. There are other updated music packs, and i...
  16. red3dred

I have been getting ores from copper, lead, tungsten, and even platinum. That said, Tungsten and above takes lots of tries for anything, and also seems to drop ghost items. (Nameless iconless items that disappear when picked up, but the pickup text reveals them) Platinum only gave me 1 gem so...
  17. red3dred

Hmm, i must be honest, i didn't manage to progress into Expert Hardmode yet with this on, but for what i've seen, Scavengers are kinda like slimes, and also rather neat looking, would it be possible to add one as pet, or perhaps even a minion item? I like the little turtle fellas, wish they...
  18. red3dred

Well, then you get a better result than me... somewhat. I press download, it says its trying to download it, but nothing happens. I guess destiny just really doesn't want this mod available. As for those who managed to download it, you have to enable the mods in the mods list and then reload...
  19. red3dred

Derp, i'm a berk. Downloaded the update for tModLoader and looked in the mods online library, this is not showing up... is it already updated (If at all necessary) or is it not on the list for some unknown reason?
  20. red3dred

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, hello modders, i am in no place to ask this, but i've tried some modded gameplay, and the current server support seems.... non-existent to say the least. Is it supposed to only be hostable, but not joinable? (It literally just crashes as soon as someone joins via Steam. Even without mods)...
Back
Top Bottom