Search results for query: *

• Users: Feesh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Feesh

Mobile Shroomite head armors give 15% damage to all ranged damage instead of singular

I made the Shroomite Mask which is supposed to just give bonuses to bullet weapons, but I checked my other weapons, two bows and a Stynger and they received bonuses too. I then made a Shroomite Helmet which gives damage to Rocket-based weapons and it was exactly the same as the Mask. Some people...
  2. Feesh

Mobile Weird visual bug with Beetle (shell?) Armour and Twin Mask

Yeah... it's a line of floating shells.
  3. Feesh

Mobile Angler not moving back in after death from boss

Edited: It turns out you have to meet the requirements again to get an NPC to respawn, which meant having to go all the way back to the beach to wake him up.
  4. Feesh

Mobile Entire game data gets reset if too many cloud worlds are deleted

I usually made new cloud worlds so I could find new stuff and delete them when I did, but when I had one and I went off without deleting it before I did and it asked me if I wanted to keep it, I tapped the name of the one I had 2 times. Big mistake, as soon after the game instantly crashed, and...
  5. Feesh

Mobile Mage or Ranger?

I've given up on being a Warrior since the new update, the firing speed of spells and guns got fixed which was amazing and so did some of the swords with their swinging speed, but enemies feel like they do so much damage now. I've used Dragon Armour since 1.2.1, but it still doesn't protect me...
  6. Feesh

Mobile Safe to download 1.2.4 currently?

I recently wanted to get back into this game as it's just been sitting there on my home screen untouched for a couple months and after hearing about a new big update, but the reviews and bug reports are saying there's stuff wrong with the cloud save, inventories being cleared, worlds crashing...
  7. Feesh

Mobile Firing speed of some guns after 1.2 update?

I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or not, but ever since I've updated to 1.2 on mobile some guns I use fire a lot slower than they used to in 1.1. One of these guns affected is the Megashark. It just doesn't feel like the one from the previous update and I would like to know if this was...
  8. Feesh

PC Sup, I'm a nub.

Hi. I just started playing Terraria PC.
Back
Top Bottom