Search results for query: *

1. H

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Oh buff icons, how I've missed you. Lookiing forward to that transparecy slider too!
  2. H

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

That is just not true. When I turn off the over scan on my tv it makes terraria look blurrier. So the overscan is there for a reason. Also, before the big update the screen was not cropped. So the update caused this problem. More importantly, NONE of my other games cut off the screen...
  3. H

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Incredbily disappointed that the UI transparency isn't fixed - but thanks to Loki for giving more detail and letting us know that a fix was attempted, it just broke other stuff. That kind of thing happens and I know it's frustratig for the people working on it. Still curious to know if the...
  4. H

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Been playing for a few days now and I'll just re-state that the transparency in the menus is the biggest problem. The crafting text overwriting other text also a problem. Player inventory and chest inventory not lining up, is that on purpose? I've found where the buffs are and I'm wondering if...
  5. H

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Only played the new update for a few hours (xbone) but I jumped right into a new Expert world to see the wonders of TANKY slimes!!! Anyway, the new UI is way too much for me to dig into and have any detailed opinion on this soon - and I kinda like figuring out how everything works - HOWEVER...
Back
Top Bottom