Search results for query: *

1. Necrogue

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

That is an absolutely beautiful underworld! I almost want to go there when I die! Almost.
  2. Necrogue

I finally have Terraria on Mac! I'm so happy!

I finally have Terraria on Mac! I'm so happy!
  3. Necrogue

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Let me go do something. Okay, just bought Terraria. Now, what I am about to say will not be showing my true excitement, because I have to follow the rules. I am so happy! This is the best ever, even though it's in beta! It's downloading now! I can't use caps, but I want to badly! Thank you guys...
  4. Necrogue

1.3 offers many new ideas for short stories.....

1.3 offers many new ideas for short stories.....
  5. Necrogue

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Woah, those are some beautiful staffs! Absolutely beautiful.
  6. Necrogue

Finally decided to take a look at Terraria wiki to see the changes in 1.3. I said some words...

Finally decided to take a look at Terraria wiki to see the changes in 1.3. I said some words that I cannot say on the forums. In good ways.
  7. Necrogue

Goodbye for now, hype. Now we have to wait till there is more hype for Terraria Otherworld

Goodbye for now, hype. Now we have to wait till there is more hype for Terraria Otherworld
  8. Necrogue

I like the other two's reasons more than your's, THE Ice Cube. Congrats you got promoted.

I like the other two's reasons more than your's, THE Ice Cube. Congrats you got promoted.
  9. Necrogue

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

I WANT TO USE CAPS SO BADLY BUT I WON'T! I'm so exicited! Wooooooooo! Yeah! Wohooo! Confetti cannon, activate! Congrats once more to Re-Logic! From this day forth, today will be known as June 30th, anniversary of the update that gave definition to the word hype!
  10. Necrogue

Why did you have to add "The" to your name?

Why did you have to add "The" to your name?
  11. Necrogue

I would say thanks, but since I didn't create it, that would be like taking credit for it. But...

I would say thanks, but since I didn't create it, that would be like taking credit for it. But I'm glad that you like it. I'm sorta wanting to get an avatar created for me, but for now, this will work.
  12. Necrogue

Happy 1.3 everybody! Thanks to everybody at Re-Logic for their hard work!

Happy 1.3 everybody! Thanks to everybody at Re-Logic for their hard work!
  13. Necrogue

The hype is at max levels! The hype train is off the rails! This is going to be so big! I'm...

The hype is at max levels! The hype train is off the rails! This is going to be so big! I'm talking about Terraria 1.3, if you can't notice.
  14. Necrogue

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Videos and livestreams?! I'm so excited. We should make this be an official one-day holiday! And I thought I was going to be bored today!
  15. Necrogue

Hey, thanks for the follow!

Hey, thanks for the follow!
  16. Necrogue

PC 1.3 Changelog

This, is, awesome. I already tipped my hats to you guys, but I have to do it again! I can't wait till Tuesday!
  17. Necrogue

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

First off, I tip my hat to you guys. I have so many questions in my mind, but the main emotion I am feeling is HYPE. Hype levels are over 9000 percent! This update looks amazing! Nice work to everyone at Re-Logic. I'm counting down the days.
  18. Necrogue

Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

You guys are making me too excited for the game! This looks amazing! I'm gonna buy it the day it comes out, assuming it's for Mac.
  19. Necrogue

Mobile Mobile Terraria for iOS on Sale!

I'm so happy that Terraria is considered an amazing fantasy game! I don't really think it belongs in only the fantasy category, so if there's something about amazing sci-fi games or amazing sandbox games, it'll get into that category too!
  20. Necrogue

I am becoming farther and farther away from the Forum. It's making me disappointed with myself.

I am becoming farther and farther away from the Forum. It's making me disappointed with myself.
Back
Top Bottom