Search results for query: *

• Users: uxn
  • Order by date
  1. uxn

im still doing art, yes. Tho I guess my irl life got in the way of me drawing the past 2 yrs...

im still doing art, yes. Tho I guess my irl life got in the way of me drawing the past 2 yrs rip. I’ll have a look at your request, still been meaning to catch up on requests rip
  2. uxn

rip, im really sorry to the people i was supposed to have done art for

rip, im really sorry to the people i was supposed to have done art for
  3. uxn

[img] Maybe I should just make coloured sketches, but question is, will people be okay with...

Maybe I should just make coloured sketches, but question is, will people be okay with that? Oof
  4. uxn

Drawings & Paintings I'll sketch your terraria stuff for ya

Files get crazy compressed when I upload them, sort of pisses me off rip Also, well, not living up to the whole sketch thing, I instead made full artwork and, welp, I think I might be crazy or something rip. Bare with me man, I'll get everything done ùwú
  5. uxn

I'm not sure if this is gonna appear or not but hopefully
  6. uxn

Sorry about it being almost a month since you posted that but I'm working on it now, I've been kinda unmotivated to draw the past, month but it's coming back to me, I'll have it up by the end of this week if not Thursday oof Yeah not a problem dude, on it
  7. uxn

Here ya go, also I feel like I might re-do mutaters sword, simply because I don't like how it came out compared to this
  8. uxn

Your profile picture, I see Jim's wings and the spectre hood, but I don't really know the rest...

Your profile picture, I see Jim's wings and the spectre hood, but I don't really know the rest of the Armour set. So if you could help me out with that so I can get your drawing done sooner
  9. uxn

So basically uh, I'll take requests of anything terraria related, and I'll do my best. And yeah in a 2kx2k canvas
  10. uxn

so, I’m here catching up on terraria CC stuff and listening to my one Spotify playlist and this...

so, I’m here catching up on terraria CC stuff and listening to my one Spotify playlist and this gif, is so, hecking, perfect with music, mostly Lo-Fi but still
  11. uxn

you might want to get the bbcode version of the igmur link. when you hover over your picture on...

you might want to get the bbcode version of the igmur link. when you hover over your picture on igmur, your igmur image link appears and next to it is a drop down menu, click that thing and then get the bbcode from "get share links"
  12. uxn

maybe i over did it with the phantasm, but heres the whole thing

maybe i over did it with the phantasm, but heres the whole thing
  13. uxn

I kind of want to make a separate one for silv/tung but this is kind of tedious to do, and the...

I kind of want to make a separate one for silv/tung but this is kind of tedious to do, and the ingame sprite for those two bows aren't that different than the first two tiers of ore bow @Shadow_Mantis also yes that is the molten fury @NightFuryis11
  14. uxn

The three to the left are actually , a base design for a set of bows? like how the phaseblades...

The three to the left are actually , a base design for a set of bows? like how the phaseblades sprites are. the one fathest top left is for wooden bows, next to that is Gold/platinum. bottom left are copper/tin/iron/lead/silver/tungsten
  15. uxn

a wip I will update (done(although now I wanna do the firearms)), becauuse I will get into...

a wip I will update (done(although now I wanna do the firearms)), becauuse I will get into july's cc for sure, maybe. anyway heres a thing hopefully people can make out the bow names by the looks
  16. uxn

ill be submitting something to the Terraria cc for july, I think itll be pretty kool. currently...

ill be submitting something to the Terraria cc for july, I think itll be pretty kool. currently doing the bows from ingame, bit boring tho
  17. uxn

weird music, but sometimes weird people are associated with odd tunes @diekonradish

weird music, but sometimes weird people are associated with odd tunes @diekonradish
  18. uxn

i like weird music guys

i like weird music guys
Back
Top Bottom