Search results for query: *

1. TBNRWolf

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

I think we should just buff shortswords in general, giving them a unique design (like many posts on the forums) and instead get... the true arkhalis!
  2. TBNRWolf

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

Under Rails Minecart Speed: 1 Gravity: 1 Acceleration: 1 Jumping: 2 blocks Obtaining: WIP Special: Goes under the rails, but it needs at least 4 blocks of space.[/spoiler] Clentaminator Minecart Speed: 0.8 Gravity: 1 Acceleration: 1 Jumping: 3 blocks Obtaining: Craftable (Basic Minecart +...
  3. TBNRWolf

Items Bullpup

A FG42, STG44, or even a M1A1 Carbine would fit if you wanted something older but slower and harder hitting.
  4. TBNRWolf

Biomes & Nature The Downland, An Underworld Alt, Ver: 1.0

sorry, that was my little bro, really cool post though :)
  5. TBNRWolf

Items Meteorite Blaster; a New Post-Mech Weapon

Changed ammo to Meteorite Ore and Star Cannon was already in the recipe. Also made the Star Cannon slightly more powerful.
  6. TBNRWolf

I guess you don't like Crimson, ehh ;)

I guess you don't like Crimson, ehh ;)
  7. TBNRWolf

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Post-Hardmode Suggestions

Really cool post, I would love something like this to be added ~:). Here are a few minor changes I that think will make it even better. 1: Change the cutlass to a better weapon ~-_-, its not at all useful for Post-Hardmode. 2: No copper or silver in the chests please ~o_O, it becomes totally...
  8. TBNRWolf

Items Meteorite Blaster; a New Post-Mech Weapon

So, I was thinking about how cool the Star Cannon is a really cool (and slightly OP) weapon, and I thought of a hardmode alt and also a nerf to this really good gun. Inspiration for crafting recipe: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weapon-accessory-ideas.29005/
  9. TBNRWolf

BlueJay Building thread

Wow... ummm wow, this was way better than what I had in mind... umm, great job :redmunch:
  10. TBNRWolf

Items New Support Item: The Staff of Healing

So, I was just thinking of different ways to play classes, and how you can play support(tank for melee) or go for raw damage, when I thought of a really cool support weapon. The Staff of Healing: Upon hitting another player on your team they are given the friendship buff which heals 3 health...
  11. TBNRWolf

NPCs & Enemies New Post Moon-Lord NPC: the Master of Knowledge

Fixed. thanks for the feedback :)
  12. TBNRWolf

Weapons & Equip Post-Mech Summoner Armor

Ohh yeah... fixed :)
  13. TBNRWolf

NPCs & Enemies New Post Moon-Lord NPC: the Master of Knowledge

*This idea is a WIP and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.* So, I was thinking about NPCs, and realized that the last NPC, the cyborg, is unlocked after you beat Plantera, or about halfway through hardmode. This leaves a no new NPCs in late hardmode, so I propose adding (drumroll...
  14. TBNRWolf

Weapons & Equip Post-Mech Summoner Armor

*This idea is is not set in stone. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.* So, I was thinking about a summoner's playthrough, and I noticed a lot of gaps in the class. One that stood out to me is that summoners are the only class that does not receive a new armor set after defeating the...
  15. TBNRWolf

Weapons & Equip Pre Hardmode Alternative For Rangers

*This thread is my first ever thread, and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Yes, I know there are many other posts on this, but this is just my take.* So, as I am sure you have all noticed, there is a lack of pre-hardmode armors for both Rangers and Summoners. Magic has Jungle...
  16. TBNRWolf

The Last Post Wins!

All words ever said on this post...
  17. TBNRWolf

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Hell in Hardmode, my way

Great job :) but the Holy Ash seems a little strong, maybe 5-10 gold and Lime+ items? I really like the rest of the post though, especially the Molten Explorer (I play melee but have always been partial to the phoenix blaster.)
  18. TBNRWolf

Weapons & Equip Cicada Gear

I think it is a really cool idea, but the pickup thing seems a little strong... maybe make it green+ rarity items. Cool idea though :)
Back
Top Bottom