Search results for query: *

1. BigUps

Builds BigUps Builds Archive

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. Here's a pirate ship being featured in a new server coming out in the next couple months I made.
  2. BigUps

It's been a while... here's a small preview of a potion shop that's on the new tshock server we're making. A lot more builds coming soon! Server previews coming soon! (Looking for playtesters too, send me a DM!)
  3. BigUps

Game Mechanics Add Hotkey Binding options to toggle build features

No, it's not that hard but it's a pain and gets in the way of streamline efficiency when you build a lot and could easily be added to set to bind to a hotkey.
  4. BigUps

I shared a suggestion that id like to get implemented. Not a shoutout

I shared a suggestion that id like to get implemented. Not a shoutout
  5. BigUps

Well, is my turn to post my creations.

Awesome builds. Glad to see another great builder pop up here.
  6. BigUps

Support this suggestion...

Support this suggestion! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/add-hotkey-binding-options-to-toggle-build-features.74466/
  7. BigUps

Game Mechanics Add Hotkey Binding options to toggle build features

If it's a feature, I didn't see it (and I don't use modded and don't plan to bc I work on a tshock server), but it would be awesome if we could get the option to add the building features like Paint sprayer, Ruler, and Mechanical display to Hotkeys. At first, it may come across as an asinine...
  8. BigUps

where da turkey at?

where da turkey at?
  9. BigUps

Frost fort

Nice! I saw you made a couple posts. You should make a Builds thread that you update with all your builds in one place.
  10. BigUps

New boss night arena concept under development for a new tshock Adventure RPG server In addition to being able to summon with items, the switches are connected to a timer that allows players to flip a lever and spawn all 3 Mech bosses and one more TBD. Build includes heart and star statues...
  11. BigUps

So many builds 90% done.... ugh

So many builds 90% done.... ugh
  12. BigUps

Custom Biome: Oasis

Great job! I saw you post some other stuff too. You should make a builds page that you update. It’s a great way to showcase stuff etc. Keep it up
  13. BigUps

Thanks! I got a lot more coming soon.
  14. BigUps

Weapons & Equip Bring Horned God set to PC

Would love to have the option to wear this here. And if possible the Mythical Lion set
  15. BigUps

Huzbubber’s Custom Vanity Sets!

These are great! keep it up
  16. BigUps

Text below... I am new to making cities. This isn't quite done and I would love some suggestions from people more familiar w house builds.
  17. BigUps

BlueJay Building thread

Great composition of blocks with the tower and especially the bridge. Strategically placed on a top notch background for that build, no doubt!
  18. BigUps

Build, build, build... all day long. Build, build build while I sing dis song

Build, build, build... all day long. Build, build build while I sing dis song
Back
Top Bottom