Search results for query: *

1. Xablauzero

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I'm at expert mode ( i only play on him ), and i can't get it.
  2. Xablauzero

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

How much is the drop rate of Magic essence? I literally killed 102 ML (Moon Lord) and didn't get it.
  3. Xablauzero

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Can't spawn explorer. I'm using the Note book at the solar event, but, didn't spawn the portal.
  4. Xablauzero

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Ay bois, i just playing some mods like every time, but, i always ask myself: It's possible to enchant mod weapons? Because, every time that i try to put the weapon in the forge, i just can't, it's like trying to enchant an ore, you can't put him. So, if anyone have an solution for this or a mod...
  5. Xablauzero

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

The multiplayer issue is that i can't load the mod with modloader server? Because, they are the my issue.
  6. Xablauzero

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

How did i make an NPC Shoots 3 homing projectiles? (Projectiles like the skeleton wizard in vanilla).
  7. Xablauzero

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Bro, i followed what you say, but, when i make an bag that have an boss exception, when i kill that boss, the bag doens't appear. Example: Bag, cost 100 PP, needed boss kill: EoW, i kill EoW, open the menu, but no bag. Oof.
  8. Xablauzero

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Blushie please, can you make an update for tmodloader newest version? I love a lot your mod, and i want to play it multiplayer with my friend.
  9. Xablauzero

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I have an question. If The point multiplier are: 0.1, all the points given will be the ammout that i writed, right? But, how did they work, if i increase to 0.2, 0.25, 0.5, 1 and more?
  10. Xablauzero

Bro, how did i make custom bags for rewards in the newest version? (I didn't have a rewards config.json)
  11. Xablauzero

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Sorry for telling this late, i updated all to the new version and worked well with the newer update of extensible inventory, thank you for fixing !
  12. Xablauzero

It' s the new version, my friend told me you updated the mod, i didn't tested this new but in the modloader new updated version, it's glitching a lot in multiplayer, but i will test later if it's fixed. I Just downloaded the 3.9 version of modhelper and 1.2.2 so worked
  13. Xablauzero

Hey Mh, the extensible inventory in this new version, when you try to play in multiplayer, it says "Receiving tile data: Complete" and stuck, i downloaded these old versions and it worked again, but please, fix it, i love this mod xd!
  14. Xablauzero

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Hey dude, i just got the HoN in the bag, but, doens't work, left or right, does nothing, it's not working the more slots. Edit 1: Nvm, i was glitched and reinstaling the mod, worked, but, the new accessory slot, it's down of the interface, if you can change him to the left side of the map...
  15. Xablauzero

but how i get an mod id??? when i try to use /hhgetitemid i can't get mod ids
  16. Xablauzero

I Can Add My Own Bags In The Rewards Config???
  17. Xablauzero

the update is on in the terraria browser??? i'm so excited to add my own bags
  18. Xablauzero

lol but i added my own bags without boss kills, and idk what happens
Back
Top Bottom