Search results for query: *

1. TheInquisitiveSpoon

TheInquisitiveSpoon's creations

Thanks, i wanted to create something that can hold all of my stuff, so it can be practical, yet also look cool.
  2. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Thanks, i guess?

Thanks, i guess?
  3. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Don't worry, i wouldn't say that question is stupid. I had the avatar made for me by a skilled...

Don't worry, i wouldn't say that question is stupid. I had the avatar made for me by a skilled spritist on this forums called Samrux (Also known as 'The paladin'). I found his workshop thread and requested an avatar from him. Here is his thread...
  4. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Thank you, I've also managed to move onto different types of weapons too, like guns and stuff. That guide really is very useful. Thank you again for making me aware of it's existence.
  5. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Okay so i found the Thread you were talking about, and now i have managed to match my style a lot more to Terraria, i also started using better software to create the images, so that i may get rid of backgrounds and stuff. Thanks for the help.
  6. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Yeah i sort of realised that, i'm still tying to understand how to make them fit into Terraria better. Is there anything you can suggest?
  7. TheInquisitiveSpoon

That sounds brilliant. It would be nice to get together with someone else and build.
  8. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Oh, my family doesn't really care for the cheap plastic spoons. They are a disgrace to what we...

Oh, my family doesn't really care for the cheap plastic spoons. They are a disgrace to what we are, frankly genocide of those sorts of spoons should have taken place a long time ago.
  9. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Okay, thank you both, those are some helpful tips. I would be fine to have some references. I don't really know what to build lately but i know that i want to do something, so some inspiration would be good.
  10. TheInquisitiveSpoon

You murderer...

You murderer...
  11. TheInquisitiveSpoon

I shall do, is there anything you would like me to attempt to build?
  12. TheInquisitiveSpoon

I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know why but when building, especially in-game creations building non-symmetrical things sort of annoys me, i don't know why. I just usually find myself building symmetrical things even without thinking about it. I'm not sure if that...
  13. TheInquisitiveSpoon

There is always spoon.

There is always spoon.
  14. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Welcome to my creations thread Hello, it seems like you have managed to wonder yourself onto my creations. I'm only just starting out with Spriting, and stuff so i am not really that good, i am however trying to get better. I'm not going to be taking any requests or anything on this thread for...
  15. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Meh, foods only give me a short amount of satisfaction for a short amount of time. Terraria's...

Meh, foods only give me a short amount of satisfaction for a short amount of time. Terraria's satisfaction is almost infinite.
  16. TheInquisitiveSpoon

The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

That is brilliant. Your work really is spectacular. Thank you very much.
  17. TheInquisitiveSpoon

That will be great, i look forward to seeing what your mind would create.
  18. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Your work is brilliant by the way. I was wondering if you could make me an avatar, i don't have anything particular that i want to see, i just want to see what you will come ip with. Let your own mind choose what the avatar will be.
  19. TheInquisitiveSpoon

Erm, whatever size is best for you to be honest. I have no preference on the size.

Erm, whatever size is best for you to be honest. I have no preference on the size.
Back
Top Bottom