Search results for query: *

1. J

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Probably a suuuuper dumb question, but is there any way to install this mod manually? Since I can't import 1.4 characters/worlds to tModLoader I don't use it... I for some reason thought the latest update for the game had one in-game but that was "just" beastiary.
  2. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Don't know if it's the mod that's bugged or my game. Had to use CheatHotkeys to defeat DoG. While the boss fight was stable to begin with, for every "summon" I did it became worse and worse. At this point, when I summon him, only his head shows - the body is not visible. My FPS drops to 1 (yes...
  3. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Having some issues with DoG and low fps. I built 2x999 asphalt blocks both left and right with a spawn point in the center. I run to one side, TP back to center and run to the other. Heres the problem though... Once I've TP'd to the center and start running to the other side the FPS drops below...
  4. J

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I am not on their Discord, feel free to do it, thank you. :) Just downed Moon Lord, so loot from Atlas probably isn't relevant. Still though, that checkmark will forever be missing. I use Thorium, Spirit and Calamity and I'm having a great time. About 120 hours in on my large expert world and...
  5. J

No worries, took only an hour or two to get most of it back. :)
  6. J

Disabling all mods except Spirit made no difference, unfortunately. Running version 1.3.3.1. Guess I'm just gonna have to skip him for now until a fix, unless I'm the only one experiencing this. edit: ugh, lost all my map progress for some reason. Gotta explore everything again now. :(
  7. J

Even if the healthbar doesn't show, I should still be able to damage him, no? He does not get stuck. I tried spawning him on ground aswell (snow biome). He follows me around and damages me. I tried shooting at him with homing bullets and rockets, but they go right through him (they don't...
  8. J

Great mod so far, but I'm experiencing a bug with the boss "Atlas". Whenever I spawn him, he has no health bar and I am not able to damage him. I use Thorium and Calamity aswell as Spirit mod (and some minor mods such as boss list and boss health bar). I tried waiting for a minute or two but...
Back
Top Bottom