Search results for query: *

1. Blitz-Modder

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Hold on, do the Balloon Slimes spawn prehardmode?
  2. Blitz-Modder

tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

Not sure I entirely understand the Snapsticks Mod addons for other mods, but I guess you can have permissions.
  3. Blitz-Modder

tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

Thanks! This is still technically a WIP, but I am going to release a new update, hopefully sometime next week.
  4. Blitz-Modder

Tool GlovePIE Controller Script /w Inventory Support

Is this meant to be played with an Xbox 360 controller, or can it be used with a PS3 or Universal controller?
  5. Blitz-Modder

tAPI Bluemagic's Mod - Elemental Unleash (Endgame Extension)

Very interesting and very nice! I can't wait for the next update.
  6. Blitz-Modder

The sprite shouldn't cause any problems. Just rename both the json and png file to...

The sprite shouldn't cause any problems. Just rename both the json and png file to ZirconiumSword. Even if they both have the same name already; I had this problem once. I had to just retype the name for both of them, even though it seemed like it should've been fine.
  7. Blitz-Modder

Your .json file needs to have a texture in its same directory. For example, you need these two...

Your .json file needs to have a texture in its same directory. For example, you need these two files in the same folder ZirconiumSword.json ZirconiumSword.png
  8. Blitz-Modder

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

You forgot the colon ( : ) after "knockback". It should be: "knockback": 4
  9. Blitz-Modder

Hey, I'm trying to compile a texture pack based off of a tutorial by MiraiMai, but I get this error whenever I try to compile: Here is the MBase.cs using System; using System.IO; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Text; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using...
  10. Blitz-Modder

It should be { "displayName" : "ZirconiumPlus", "author" : "Terraria_Lover595901", "info" : "Just play the mod already!", "internalName" : "ZirconiumPlus" } "internalName" : "ZirconiumPlus" <- comma is missing = good
  11. Blitz-Modder

Remove the comma after "ZirconiumPlus" . The comma indicates that there is something more, when the bracket should mark the ending of that section or file.
  12. Blitz-Modder

Heheh, I kinda need somewhere to save them from.....mind PMing em to me?

Heheh, I kinda need somewhere to save them from.....mind PMing em to me?
  13. Blitz-Modder

Awww, but I liked them. Mind if I have them?

Awww, but I liked them. Mind if I have them?
  14. Blitz-Modder

Hey Zemmy, what happened to your old sprites on your sprite thread? Like the Chicken, the Rhino...

Hey Zemmy, what happened to your old sprites on your sprite thread? Like the Chicken, the Rhino, etc.
  15. Blitz-Modder

It would just be the same thing, except it would be told to generate upon hardmode. No modder...

It would just be the same thing, except it would be told to generate upon hardmode. No modder knows how to do that at this point (to my knowledge)
  16. Blitz-Modder

I'm pretty sure that no tAPI modder knows how to add a biome that generates on world start and...

I'm pretty sure that no tAPI modder knows how to add a biome that generates on world start and acts just like any other biome, at least at the moment.
  17. Blitz-Modder

I'd rather be added in once I've contributed something if that's alright :)

I'd rather be added in once I've contributed something if that's alright :)
  18. Blitz-Modder

Okay.., well, when I have time to make that on its own, I guess I could make it?

Okay.., well, when I have time to make that on its own, I guess I could make it?
  19. Blitz-Modder

So you want this as a separate mod, or added to Blitz Mod? After the next beta of Blitz Mod is...

So you want this as a separate mod, or added to Blitz Mod? After the next beta of Blitz Mod is released, I'm going to go on hiatus to focus on school. I'm heading to Boston in a few days.
Back
Top Bottom