Search results for query: *

1. VenonUIO

Random poll 8(?): Hallow be it's name

Hallowed Mimic. Biome Mimics of all kinds make underground exploration a pain because they'll regularly aggro you from offscreen and phase through blocks to two-shot you if you don't teleport away (or have an open cavern to fight them in).
  2. VenonUIO

when do you fight daytime empress?

Pre-Golem. The Terraprisma is just too good to pass up, with how it keeps trash mobs off your back when you're doing miscellaneous tasks like building, fishing or mining.
  3. VenonUIO

Weapons & Equip Please decrease Purple Clubberfish drop rate in Hardmode

Purple Clubberfish don't stack, and seem to have an identical (if not higher) catch rate to Ebonkoi when you're around 100 fishing power or above. On top of that, they're not useful for anything at any stage of the game, let alone Hardmode. Given how it's essentially just inventory clutter, you...
  4. VenonUIO

Opinions on dodging, defense, and overall skill.

I have a Mana Cloak, but the thought of Mana Sickness (another delightful handicap for this class) accumulating and reducing my already mediocre damage output is such a harrowing prospect that I try and keep my mana high with regen instead. Might have to consider using the Mana Potions anyway...
  5. VenonUIO

To be honest, Melee is my favourite class, and that's one of the reasons why. I'm doing a Mage playthrough for once, and the lack of defence sucks, as does the requirement that you stop attacking every few seconds while waiting for your mana to regenerate. If the Mage class did exponentially...
  6. VenonUIO

I believe defence's viability depends on how you approach it. If you're still actively trying and succeeding at dodging bosses attacks, while still having high defense in reserve for the rare occasions where you do get hit, then it's a reliable safety net. On the other hand, I can imagine...
  7. VenonUIO

tModLoader Elements Awoken

I am in the Discord server, and every channel has been inactive for at least a year. There doesn't seem to be a general mod discussion channel anyway though, so make of that as you will. Personally, I'm still going to be keeping an eye out for any future development news or updates for Elements...
  8. VenonUIO

Items you think are overrated?

The Rod of Discord is incredibly useful for The Twins, Mechdusa (on the Getfixedboi seed), Plantera, Empress of Light and the Moon Lord. It's also an easy way to traverse caves and quickly cross barriers you'd otherwise have to navigate around. It's true that the player should be able to...
  9. VenonUIO

**REPORTED** World Globe Forest Backgrounds

This issue is still present as of 1.4.4.9. It's possible to generate the background (which is classed as "Forest Background 9" internally) in about a third of the total Forest biomes in any given world, but it will be "skipped over" if you use the World Globe in the other two-thirds of the...
  10. VenonUIO

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Did a playthrough of Getfixedboi recently and thought I would order the bosses by how difficult they were in that seed too. 1: King Slime - Still easy on this seed. Even the central island in the Underworld you spawn in is sufficient for this fight with a row of platforms and a hook. He is much...
  11. VenonUIO

PC A LIST OF UNDER RATED ITEMS WHICH NEED MORE LOVE

It's much easier and safer to do OOA Tier 3 with OOA Tier 3 equipment than to do it with OOA Tier 2 equipment, especially on Master Mode or Getfixedboi. I usually do it 10 or 11 times just before beating Golem so I can mostly trivialise Tier 3 with Ballista Staff, Flameburst Staff and Tier 3...
  12. VenonUIO

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Pensive Nymph standing at the entrance to a Hallow arena. So lonely...
  13. VenonUIO

Weapons & Equip Moss Remover (similar in function to Clentaminator)

That's what I did once I noticed the problem, but I could only do that after ridding of the existing moss spread, which was a lengthy endeavour. A convenient spray for mass moss removal could be an additional solution against moss spread, with placing non-stone block barriers as a bulwark...
  14. VenonUIO

However you want. It'd be fine with a hose and a vinegar & water solution if it let me get rid of it. It looks awful and is much less intuitive to remove than the Corruption or Crimson. You can't replace blocks under lava either, so I've had to remove the lava I've placed above the arena and...
  15. VenonUIO

Noticed a lot of moss quickly taking over the entirety of a few underground arenas I've been making, as well as a hellevator. On top of being very ugly, it's causing me some noticeable performance loss, and is a nightmare to remove. Rather than having to individually mine out every single moss...
  16. VenonUIO

PC Invisible Walls at World Borders

As shown in the photo below, walls I've placed within roughly 26 blocks of either border of the world are invisible. The pictured housing is recognised as "suitable", so the game still registers the walls as being properly placed, they're just invisible. This is only a temporary house I've built...
  17. VenonUIO

PC Party Girl will not give Slice of Cake if you Save & Quit before talking to her during Party

Noticed a party happening naturally when I was building a Skeletron arena in the Getfixedboi seed, but accidentally triggered Dungeon Guardian and had to save and quit before it killed me. When I rejoined and talked to the Party Girl, she didn't give me a Slice of Cake. I'm guessing that saving...
  18. VenonUIO

Poll - What is the hardest/most frustrating Terraria boss for you?

None of the bosses are too difficult, but the hardest boss is probably Moon Lord. Wall of Flesh and Duke Fishron are close, but optimal mobility can save you a lot of trouble with them. When taking both frustration and difficulty into consideration, Deerclops is the boss I dislike fighting the...
  19. VenonUIO

Which do you usually play? Regular seeds or special seeds?

Alternate between them all. Keeps things fresh.
  20. VenonUIO

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Great update to the fishing mechanic. Will definitely make fishing feel more lively, and thus more immersive in the process.
Back
Top Bottom