Search results for query: *

• Users: VenonUIO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VenonUIO

Weapons & Equip Moss Remover (similar in function to Clentaminator)

Noticed a lot of moss quickly taking over the entirety of a few underground arenas I've been making, as well as a hellevator. On top of being very ugly, it's causing me some noticeable performance loss, and is a nightmare to remove. Rather than having to individually mine out every single moss...
  2. VenonUIO

PC Invisible Walls at World Borders

As shown in the photo below, walls I've placed within roughly 26 blocks of either border of the world are invisible. The pictured housing is recognised as "suitable", so the game still registers the walls as being properly placed, they're just invisible. This is only a temporary house I've built...
  3. VenonUIO

PC Party Girl will not give Slice of Cake if you Save & Quit before talking to her during Party

Noticed a party happening naturally when I was building a Skeletron arena in the Getfixedboi seed, but accidentally triggered Dungeon Guardian and had to save and quit before it killed me. When I rejoined and talked to the Party Girl, she didn't give me a Slice of Cake. I'm guessing that saving...
  4. VenonUIO

PC Jungle/Hallow overlapping and biome priority

Although there is no such thing as a Hallowed Jungle, they can overlap. So you end up with what is essentially a Jungle with a Hallow BG, pink water, Crystal Shards, and spawns from both the Jungle and the Hallow. However, how does Torch Luck work here? If I were to place torches in this...
  5. VenonUIO

NPCs & Enemies Tomb Crawler spawn-rate should be heavily reduced

As the title states, Tomb Crawler spawn-rates should get a nerf of incredible scale. They have by far the most ludicrous spawn-rate of all enemies in the game, and they make the Underground Desert not just unfun, but infuriating to explore. To elaborate, I regularly get 4-10 of them in quick...
  6. VenonUIO

PC Underground BG changes causing lag

When the background changes underground, as indicated by said BG transitioning to a different one, I'll get noticeable lag when it occurs. This is apparent when around Underground Glowing Mushroom biomes, and Underground Crimson/Corruption biomes in Hardmode (particularly around the lava layer...
  7. VenonUIO

PC NPCs not selling Pylons

I should mention a few things just to narrow down the issue. I'm on the latest version of Terraria (1.4.1.2), am currently pre-boss and want to get as many pylons as I can before beating the EoC, and I have every NPC that you can get before beating any boss (barring the Party Girl). However, I...
Back
Top Bottom