Search results for query: *

1. RadioctiveTaco

Are you still working on the torment (alt corruption) mod? It looks pretty cool.

Are you still working on the torment (alt corruption) mod? It looks pretty cool.
  2. RadioctiveTaco

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

is this still being worked on? it looks really awesome.
  3. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader RadioctiveTaco's Mod

oh, whoops. my mistake
  4. RadioctiveTaco

You hover your mouse cursor over it and left click them while they're in your inventory, like a treasure bag or christmas present. I should add a tooltip. Tooltip will be added in the next update
  5. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader Better Paint - Make the world your canvas!

looks pretty nice! I could use this to create some paint things. (duh). How does that gradient thing work when you paint the things, and will you be able to turn it off? How do you have the sign thing at the bottom of you post (with the total downloads and stuff)?
  6. RadioctiveTaco

Items Souls of Night in Crimson worlds. (Tiny Suggestion)

This is a pretty cool suggestion that I haven't thought about before. I have created this. Key Soul (these are the frames)
  7. RadioctiveTaco

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

That's a real shame, but at least there is no more uncertainty. We can tell it was a difficult decision, and it makes sense, but hope it wasn't a costly decision, not just in terms of money, but in terms of morale and time. Otherworld will live on in our hearts like that scruffy uncle we didn't...
  8. RadioctiveTaco

If you own or decide to download my mod, please do report bugs or balancing issues on the forum...

If you own or decide to download my mod, please do report bugs or balancing issues on the forum page, it's very much appreciated
  9. RadioctiveTaco

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

If this isn't a mod already I could probably code most of these.
  10. RadioctiveTaco

I know

I know
  11. RadioctiveTaco

RadioctiveTaco's Mod

Here's the thread for my mod. There will be news about my mod, conversations about my mod, and you can suggest stuff for my mod. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Important messages will go here ~RadioctiveTaco ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ By RadioctiveTaco (Super...
  12. RadioctiveTaco

13. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I want it too! So make it public.
  14. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

~(file stuff*)\Blacklash.cs(22,21) : error CS0664: Literal of type double cannot be implicitly converted to type 'float'; use an 'F' suffix to create a literal of this type What does that mean? I tried to add an "F suffix" to the end of my value but it didn't work. Is it okay to share the code...
  15. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hmmm... I'm not sure how to help.
  16. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't know much about kRPG, sorry. If it's causing glitches like that you should disable it.
  17. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It won't be updated on tModLoader because the file is too large. Rather impressive I think. If tModLoader gets an update to allow larger file sizes, then maybe it'll come back. Untill then, download it from this thread (you know, the top post by MountainDrew). There's a download link up there...
  18. RadioctiveTaco

tModLoader MOD for PVP, 2 "tribes" in same map.

This looks super awesome! If only I had friends who played Terraria. :P
  19. RadioctiveTaco

The Last Post Wins!

The memes are palpable.
  20. RadioctiveTaco

Pixel Art My Lil Terraria Pixel Art

Ooh me next. Can you do a the merchant as a demon? (because the merchant is a demon, just in disguise. I need you to reveal his true form to the world.)
Back
Top Bottom