Search results for query: *

1. PTpirahna

Weapons & Equip Completely rework the Brain of Confusion

How does the Brain have anything to do with the Vampire Knives?
  2. PTpirahna

I'm swapping back to the underground theme, thank you very much

I'm swapping back to the underground theme, thank you very much
  3. PTpirahna

Weapons & Equip Completely rework the Brain of Confusion

The worm scarf in itself is also just a better Flesh Knuckles, Shackle, or Frozen Turtle Shell. So it's not so different to the Mana Flower comparison.
  4. PTpirahna

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

So I’m guessing this contest is not Valve endorsed.
  5. PTpirahna

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

I know this is a super old post, but just for the record, 200 ingame days between all worlds, and spending 2 minutes to catch a fish every one of those days is not a super difficult achievement compared to spending an indefinite amount of time due to rng on one specific world in the caves when...
  6. PTpirahna

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I only just learned the Sky Fracture existed today.
  7. PTpirahna

Am I the only one who originally thought the Truffle's eye was just a gigantic hole in his face?

Nope, I thought that too for a while until I saw the achievement picture.
  8. PTpirahna

Weapons & Equip Hammerburger

Maybe make it drop from Clowns instead? (because you know, ronald mcdonald?)
  9. PTpirahna

Unpopular Opinion thread

Vampire knives aren't so great, sure they're strong, but they're so dang unreliable to get in the first place that I don't really like them. Also i'm not sure if this is unpopular but the early pre Eye tier is the most boring thing in the world, those ore pixkaxes really need buffs.
  10. PTpirahna

Sean the Soldier [Expert, Hardcore, Gun only]

Aw, the Bee Gun doesn't count as something you can use?
  11. PTpirahna

Weapons & Equip i would love it if...

Shield of Cthulhu remains awesome all the way until Master Ninja Gear, I don't think that needs a tinker.
  12. PTpirahna

Your Best and Worst moments in Terraria?

wait did you make a typo or are you for real here? assuming you played with extremely good aim and luminite arrows it seems mathematically possible but did you seriously manage to not run out of time
  13. PTpirahna

Casual Explain your avatar

i went fishing one day
  14. PTpirahna

What's the worst thing that has happened to you in a game?

Killing Moon Lord but dying during the ridiculous death explosion is the worst.
  15. PTpirahna

Jumpscared in Terraria

No one says anything about the pressure plate explosive traps?
  16. PTpirahna

Joke Player suggestion Thread

But then the embedded Terraria would have to have another Terraria in it, and it just goes on and on! Terrarian Surgeon Simulator: Now with eye, brain, and skeletron transplants! Battle the organs as you aim to save Cthulhu's life!
  17. PTpirahna

Which class did you use?

A long, flat bridge, maybe with teleporters would help with dodging the tornadoes.
  18. PTpirahna

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Now You're Thinking: Move (some) horizontal distance without pressing any movement keys without a mount. Straight up teleporting wouldn't count, but hoiking or launching yourself out with a portal gun would work. Did You Misclick? Reforge a Legendary, Mythical, or Unreal weapon. Redundant...
  19. PTpirahna

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Well that would explain why they're so big.
  20. PTpirahna

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Terrarians can't even crouch down, what makes you think that these knees are human?
Back
Top Bottom