Search results for query: *

1. Terrariansrule

Forza Motorsport six

IN this thread you can post anything you think is cool about the game and what you want in the game and if you happened to go to e3 you can post your experiences and in the poll you can post if u like the forza, if you don't like forza of if you want forza the racing game series of ever.
  2. Terrariansrule

What is your favourite song

1. Am i wrong Nico And Vince 2. Safe and sound some guys that i forget there names 3. Pop 101 Marianas Trench 4. Something big Shawn Mendes 5. Uptown funk Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson 6. Maps Maroon v 7. Animals Maroon 5 There you have it those are all my favourite songs and i even put the people...
  3. Terrariansrule

What is your saddest happiest worst etc. OMG moment ever!!!!!

Hello fellow terrarians or my people I welcome you to my thread where you can post your most OMG moments of any sort 'unless it's a serious secret of sorts like mine which I might say. So go on and say anything you found out or did or something I really don't care.
  4. Terrariansrule

Coolest minecraft console builds!

Today I thought to myself I want to see peoples minecraft console videos that aren't YouTubers so if you like you can make a video of your whole build or a picture of it inside or out or even both so either get building or show us/me your current coolest build. Mine is a steampunker ship on the...
  5. Terrariansrule

Humorous If there was an Apple console what would you call it?

This is a console that's gonna be xbox one and ps4 match so I think I would call it the iconsole, I know im not creative so go ahead and post your ideas here.
  6. Terrariansrule

Casual Omg moment's

Mine is seeing my Christmas prezzy in my moms closet after I slept in there which is an assassin's creed limited edition Xbox one (:(:(:(:(:(:( (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  7. Terrariansrule

Casual Super surprises you didn't see coming

My omg moment was just two days ago when I slept in my moms bed and left my glasses on the bedside table. Then when I woke up my glasses weren't there so I went outside the room to look and they weren't there. Then mom went to get a shirt out of her closet and left it open. Then I went back to...
  8. Terrariansrule

Mobile Who wants a plasmama launcher

Plasma launcher -damage: 200 -crafting: 10 gold bars 10 chlorophyte bars and 85 palladium -extremely fast speed -tool tip: a shiny end that will kill all -ammo: nano bullets and high velocity bullets makes plasma capsules -ammo crafting: 5 nano bullets and 10 high velocity bullets gives you...
Back
Top Bottom