Search results for query: *

1. armorpower

Resolved Can't find the files for stuff

Ya I thought it was the default to it always went into there before 1.4 hit now I guess it's automatically triggering it because a new character I legit just made went to the cloud storage
  2. armorpower

Is there a way I can make it not put it to the cloud ever? Like a option that disables it? Also yes it does technically solve my issue as I know where they are now
  3. armorpower

I didn't know something like that was a thing. You would think I would have found that by now with almost 3200 hours on terraria alone XD
  4. armorpower

I don't even have cloud signed in so nothing should be going into it
  5. armorpower

PC Height Limit of Placing Acorns w/ Smart Cursor

I would say I can verify it as 16blocks doesn't work for the smart but I removed platforms and it's able to do it in the spot I removed so I'm guessing it's just a over sight and or a legit thing ment to happen. No mods on my end
  6. armorpower

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

Hey so I do know that the mod hasn't been updated in a while so it's bound to have bugs now but the sky core doesn't seem to be dropping I've killed almost 4 thousand harpy's and wyverns combined. Also when ever the cores do drop they seem to drop doubles or triples of them self it's not like a...
  7. armorpower

Ok so I searched for a world I know of and no files exist so either I physically don't have a folder for newly created players and worlds or something is broken. Which wouldn't be surprising because I break games all the time
  8. armorpower

Well they still show in game but I can't find them in any file on my laptop is there a new location for it other then the one that has the players worlds and even tmodloader folders?
  9. armorpower

So I'm trying to find my players and worlds and they do not show up in the my games terraria folder where it should be showing up. They haven't been going in there since a few updates ago did the location change with no warning at all? Because if I do browse local files for the game itself...
  10. armorpower

**REPORTED** Multiplayer Chest Duplication Glitch

And hurts the speed run community because they use that "glitch"
  11. armorpower

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

It's weird how worm bosses tend to be the most broken and laggy of all enemy and or boss types like in calamity game runs fine for me dog comes out and my frames just drop I'm pretty it could just be that there were so many things on that server as I've had similar things to the destroyer just...
  12. armorpower

Projectiles? Ok so what about a particle limit or the projectile limit? Also technically the limit for projectiles is infinite it's just that they turn invisible
  13. armorpower

Huh even I didn't know about a limit or the renewing thing I just don't use them because last time I did they were very broken
  14. armorpower

Warbanners need room to spawn if I'm not mistaken as I haven't seen them spawn over lapped
  15. armorpower

Texture Pack The Universal Texture Pack

there is no link for download. might want to add it also a link to the file on your computer isnt helpful at all as nobody should have access to your computer so its useless you need to upload the file to the internet and not basically a screenshot of the path to said file. looks good though
  16. armorpower

tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

Can you like either make the iu that you built fully work or just remove it? It's annoying having it be a thing and it says it does something but really it's useless as of right now. Also 1 hp per heart is kind of low I was expecting it to be like ya know hearts not 1hp. That isn't a heart
  17. armorpower

You get the items from killing bosses or crafting them you can also find them in chests so basically everywhere
  18. armorpower

I believe there is a option in the mods config which is set to true by default to keep it balanced if you turn it off it should undo the caps on legit everything be warned it's really op like being able to live any hit ever with only 1 damage taken
  19. armorpower

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

There is already a config for drop chances and it adds nearly every useful item in them unless you are talking about adding modded items to it then I agree that would be nice
Back
Top Bottom