Search results for query: *

1. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey Fargo! Any chance that the "mod control menu" could add the ability to turn off the soul of Dimensions dodge? Thanks in advance, its just sometimes a dodge gets you killed against some bosses! :D
  2. Astralgeddon

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

Thanks, I thought that was the case and tried it after posting this, finished the mod, thought it was pretty cool actually. Shame it will not be continued, had good ideas. Also there is something about feeling godly with Fargo's Soul of the Universe/Dimensions combined with the Heart of madness...
  3. Astralgeddon

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

Hey folks, so I have got to the end of this mod (beaten Void Wyvern) and enjoyed it, a few things, beyond making the tester weapons does the "Item thingy" item do anything (drop from void wyvern) when equipped? And, how do you get items required to make insanity gems/crystals? They require...
  4. Astralgeddon

Disarray Mod

Good job man keeping on top of the updates, now I can farm the Underworld without fearing for the wall of flesh turning up and having to flee! ha enjoying the mod dude, post moonlord now! Beaten the Cosmic sludge, cute little fella :) Just a request man, any chance some of the ores could get...
  5. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Alas I am getting the same problem, have a pretty beefy rig, but I do have a lot of mods; As soon as I am about to kill the Emissary the game freezes and stops responding. pretty sure it dies since I have waited quite a long time unless the generation of the "burned forest" and ores takes a...
  6. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Anyone know how to get Souls of plight? want to make me a nanocore :D
  7. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I noticed this when I fought it, I think it may be to do with touching the small green spheres that make a circular motion around the spirit. Touching them may despawn summons/remove buffs or what have you. Despite also being a summoner I did the following strategy to win;
  8. Astralgeddon

Recent Modded Terraria Crashes

Sorry to anyone whos read through this, but all of a sudden my game has started working again. I literally did little to my knowledge to get it working but hey...I am not complaining, one of those really weird crashes for god knows what reason. Feel free to keep the thread open in case anyone...
  9. Astralgeddon

Recent Modded Terraria Crashes

MODS LIST - Hey folks, so long story short I have a heavily modded Terraria and the game is crashing, the issue here is I have been playing for the last week or with relative success with only slight issues down the line. Yet this morning about an hour ago I loaded up the game and it crashes...
  10. Astralgeddon

Unable to destroy demon altars

Disable Disarray, kill the wall of flesh, then if you like enable Disarray again and see if that works. Also, the corruption spread is a reaction to the Wall of Flesh dying but does not necessarily mean your world is hardmode, you see only a hardmode world can break altars regardless of the...
  11. Astralgeddon

Disarray Mod

Back again! :indifferent: Hey Cavities ever have a problem with killing the wall of flesh not starting hardmode? Not sure what mod I am using that starts it, wondering if Disarray could have that effect by itself or as a comparability issue? Another thing, just beat the Lunar Serpent and...
  12. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Hey folks, just updated to the new version of boss checklist, seems when I kill the wall of flesh the boss does not check and hardmode does not start, (but the walls of corruption spread, along with a dozen other messages come up) when I kill it. This may not have anything to do with the...
  13. Astralgeddon

Disarray Mod

Hey Cavities, enjoying the mod! Just asking, I am using boss checklist, when I kill bosses from Dissarray they tick, but when I re-log later on the ticks disappear and I have to kill them again to fill it up. Is this a boss checklist problem do you think? Or a comparability issue. Only seems to...
  14. Astralgeddon

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Hey Ink, love your work. Odd thing just happened to me, as I loaded Terraria I got an error telling me that Inksushis mod has been disabled because its made for a previous version of Modloader. Weird because I was playing fine yesterday and have not to my knowledge updated Modloader since then...
  15. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Enjoying the mod Blue (Blushi now is it?) , I love the mechanics of the bosses, it feels more like a learning curve rather than a gear curve which is what I think you intended. Only fought up to Spirit of purity, dreading the Spirit of Chaos or Rematch bosses, think ill go cross eyed looking at...
  16. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey ladies and gents, love the mod Fargo! Terraria is all about progression and crafting a super item like the Soul of dimensions/universe is amazing. However does anyone have any tips for the speed? Just moving slightly sends me flying across the map! I know its been said before but any chance...
  17. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Woop, my problem with Astrum Deus is over that I mentioned earlier. I beat moon lord, then Terra Lord and then just stacked Guards, rainbow staff and a whole lot of summons on it, the boss spawned and died in seconds not allowing it to do what ever was causing me to crash. Best part is the...
  18. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the reply! Yes I was afraid of that, I wonder why its only this boss so far though, maybe Tremor and Calamity both use a certain bit of code or resource and are drawing from it at once? Hm very odd, I hope no more bosses do it, I mean Astrum Deus is cool, and unlocks Astral Ore...
  19. Astralgeddon

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey folks, first post on the forum, made an account since I am having a problem with a boss in Calamity which seems to crash my game when I try and fight it. The boss is Astrum Deus, which when spawned all the worms seem to race around for a while chasing me but at some point, perhaps when one...
Back
Top Bottom