Search results for query: *

• Users: Kiraa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kiraa

Blocks & Decoration Fix the meteorite bed.

Make the player go inside the meteorite capsule instead of overlapping it Please.
  2. Kiraa

Other Please let us do bigger sprites on texture packs

When the 1.4 was launched it added texture pack support, and thats good! but there is a problem, we cant make sprites bigger than the original sprite. And that is awful, you need to work on the original sprite canvas, for example if i want do a diagonal dungeon key i cant! because it needs to be...
  3. Kiraa

Plastic Terraria, make you egame look more simple!

Not in work anymore. Im doing a new texture pack Hello everyone, im glad to present us something ive working on, the Plastic Terraria texture pack! This texture pack has the goal of make terraria sprites more simple and colorful. This thing has a few sprites right now but im working on giving...
  4. Kiraa

Someone to play with mods

someone wanna play with mods?
  5. Kiraa

What happened to The legend of Maxx?

So, some months ago i ended the comic and it is incomplete, the creator stop to making these or what? Because i love the comic and idk what happened
  6. Kiraa

Arkhalis slash ID

So i need to know the internal id of the arkhalis slash, i checked in the game images but i dint find it, maybe i dint notice, but if someone knows it pls tell me wich is.
  7. Kiraa

How to uninstall a texture pack

Sooo, i downloaded the calamity texture pack, i tested it, I LOVE IT, but now i downloaded overhaul mod, and... the floor looks kinda ugly with the dirt from vanilla and the below part the texture pack, so i need help how to uninstall a texture pack. pls halp
  8. Kiraa

Maybe a stupid question... how to make a banner?

ok i dont know where to post this but i need help, i want to create a banner for my adventure map but i dont know how.
  9. Kiraa

Blocks & Decoration Resprites and addings of the statues.

I think that the working statues are very cool, but sadly we have a very low number of working statues (based on the total enemies in terraria), i want something. more life to the statues. My suggestion: Add a statue for at least every enemy in terraria, dont is really needed that they are...
  10. Kiraa

Maps Teleporter checkpoint

If i know, there is some form to make that the teleporters work as a checkpoint. I need this because im making an adventure map.
  11. Kiraa

Map-Adventure Vagant Hero

Hello there Terrarians! Im making a adventure map called Vagant Hero Currently is WIP and cant be played, but there are some screenshots! If you also want support, you can use the banner in you signature! -> History <- You are a traveller, one day you decided to go in your boat to explore the...
  12. Kiraa

How can i change the name of a world

Ok, i really dont know where to ask this, but if a moderator know where pls move this thread to there. Now my question is if there is some form to change the name of a world. i need this because im making a map and i dint know a name so i put random but now i need to change it. pls halp
  13. Kiraa

Some buildings that i do

Sooooo im going to post here some of my buildings, i have 2 but im going to continue updating First of all, my bar and the Dryad house: My Oceanic jungle is the next, one of my biggest creations: this is the first part, in the ocean is a temple infested by coral: Wait, here you can see...
  14. Kiraa

Kira Biome models

I made up some models of the terraria vanilla biomes in my modded terraria, so i wanted to show everyone these ones In order these are: Corruption - Jungle - Purity - Snow - Desert - Dungeon im working on crimson, underworld and ocean so later im going to upload these
  15. Kiraa

Pixel Art Kira random terraria themed pixel art

Soooooooo, i see up some old terraria pixel art that i made up a long ago. If you want to request me something to i can do it if dont is a too big sprite or complex things. Im going to add new pixel art eventually. Old art (not so good) Ediatite bar, sword, bow, summoner weapon and armor...
  16. Kiraa

Moonsong Mod

Moonsong Mod Something invades from very far away ... The birds do not sing and have a bad feeling ... You feel that everything is at risk ... They come. We defend. But we do not know how it will end. My new Moonsong mod is a newer updated version of my 2 old mods, B1NARY and Tenebris...
  17. Kiraa

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Kira Ideas & random thoughts

I was thinking about my mod and then many ideas and random thoughts came to my head, so I decided to make a post about it (sprites included, some) Broken magic mirror This is the broken magic mirror that will serve as the teleportation potion, just like the magic mirror, it is infinite. It...
  18. Kiraa

Tenebris Mod (Coders Required)

Hi, After the cancell of B1N4RY Mod i decided do something better, Tenebris. Is my new mod - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - So, there are the content - 20 New Bosses! (8 Pre-Hardmode, 6 Hardmode and 6 Post-Moon Lord) - 3 New mechanics! - 3 New NPCs! - 4 New biomes...
  19. Kiraa

B1N4RY Mod (History part!) (Coders nedeed)

So this is the most important part on the B1N4RY Mod, because this will be a cataclims in the continue, lets see how this works After you beat the Moon Lord an unidentified alien race will receive the data that a god has been defeated, which catches them a lot of attention. So they decide to go...
  20. Kiraa

B1N4RY Mod (Game Mechanics part) (Coders nedeed!)

Im so interesed to make a mod, but i dont know how code so i need coders to do my dream reality :p I have ideas for the B1N4RY Mod, in this part i will do the game mechanics part. The B1N4RY Mod includes 3 new game mechanics The Shield Mechanic The mod includes the mechanic of shields, if...
Back
Top Bottom