Search results for query: *

1. Darthkitten

Suweekarts

Love "Dia but with a more determined expression" and "Legally distinct Seija".
  2. Darthkitten

I'm not saying that's BAD, but uh... I won't even watch that show on account of all the sex and...

I'm not saying that's BAD, but uh... I won't even watch that show on account of all the sex and violence. That show is supposedly as brutal and nasty as it gets.
  3. Darthkitten

UHHHHHHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHHH
  4. Darthkitten

Was it at least good anime?

Was it at least good anime?
  5. Darthkitten

Suweekarts

Of course Matsu made another elf.
  6. Darthkitten

there is no help you were a fool to stray down this path see you in the afterlife punk

there is no help you were a fool to stray down this path see you in the afterlife punk
  7. Darthkitten

NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

Well, until that person actually goes through with it and makes the mod, it's just a suggestion.
  8. Darthkitten

NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

It's just a suggestion, not a mod.
  9. Darthkitten

That's an odd question to ask a random person you just met. But it doesn't matter. You go to the...

That's an odd question to ask a random person you just met. But it doesn't matter. You go to the forum section you want to post a thread in, and click the "post new thread" button. It's located on the right, near the top and bottom of the list of threads. Before you post though, I'd read...
  10. Darthkitten

ok thanks

ok thanks
  11. Darthkitten

Other Game Pokémon

12. Darthkitten

my submission...

my submission https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-tcf-relation-of-three-contest-submission-thread.62339/page-2#post-1480643
  13. Darthkitten

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

Category: Other Creative Expressions For my contest entry, I've created a Visual Novel/Dating Sim, where you can "date" the original three bosses of Terraria, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, and Skeletron. The file for the VN can be found here. And, to make it easier to confirm that my...
  14. Darthkitten

thank you spooky ougi

thank you spooky ougi
  15. Darthkitten

Other Literature How to Care for your Pocket Monster

Magnemite, Zubat, Shiny Pokemon and Treecko are completed! @Pixel, @TheQuietBisharp, @MournfulRelic, @MinerTurtle45.
  16. Darthkitten

Beta Tester Application

Finished my application. Can I ask what the whole "LED RGB spectrum changing computer hardware" question was for? As far as I could tell, it's only keyboards with fancy LED lights built into them. Does this actually affect testing in some way or is this just a silly question to determine how...
  17. Darthkitten

Other Literature How to Care for your Pocket Monster

Gonna be real here. I'm not gonna give you an answer like "I'll do it soon!" or "I've stopped" or "I need to work on this" because you know how these kind of threads go. I cycle through my different projects on a want-to-do basis. Sometimes I make suggestions, sometimes I work on this, sometimes...
  18. Darthkitten

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Assorted Junk I thought would be cool but didn't want to dedicate an entire thread to

There's actually six PMMM references here. I just watched it recently, so I had it on the brain.
  19. Darthkitten

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Assorted Junk I thought would be cool but didn't want to dedicate an entire thread to

Well, if it bothers you two that much, I'm sorry. It was not intended to be taken seriously by any means. If you don't like the sprites, you can just "not" vote, and instead, just post so down below. I won't flip out, promise. Besides, I can't even change the poll without the help of a moderator.
Back
Top Bottom