Search results for query: *

1. Darthkitten

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Assorted Junk I thought would be cool but didn't want to dedicate an entire thread to

Title says it all. This is where I'll be putting my smaller suggestions for Terraria. Mostly items, maybe some enemies or other things from time to time. Maybe just stuff I felt like drawing. Enjoy. Backpacks These go in your accessory slot. They simply add another row to your inventory...
  2. Darthkitten

Map-Adventure Tomb of Eden

Tomb of Eden is an Expert Mode adventure map with a focus on exploration, loot, combat and difficulty. It is a long map that can take somewhere around 6 hours to finish, depending on how good you are at the game, and how much exploration you do. The map is open-ended, but still has an...
  3. Darthkitten

Map-Adventure Down the Well

With the release of Terraria 1.3.1, I thought I'd try to do something fun. An adventure map! (aren't I clever?) Keep in mind it's my first one ever. Dr. Enoch Hope, has recently found, that there's some treasure underground! He needs your help, to get it out, and so a labyrinth you must scout...
  4. Darthkitten

Other Art For lack of a better title, The Starbound Forums RPG Video Game

Now before I get started, I know what you're all thinking: "Darthkitten, what's this all about? These are the Terraria forums! What's something about Starbound doing here?" Yes, yes, I know, I know. The thing is though, I've been working on this thing for a long, LONG time. I started it YEARS...
  5. Darthkitten

NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

"[Player Name] is headed down a foolish path..." "An incomprehensible feeling overtakes you..." "What a lovely night to die..." The Lovely Night is an H.P. Lovecraft inspired optional event that takes place after the defeat of the Moon Lord. It is not, however, designed to provide a tier...
  6. Darthkitten

NPCs & Enemies Shellshock

Hello! And welcome to my second Terraria boss suggestion! I'm aware that the chance of a large suggestion like this being implemented into Terraria is slim, but this is more for fun than anything else. If you enjoy this boss, check out my previous suggestion if you haven't already! Otherwise...
  7. Darthkitten

Chrome screwing up threads?

So I was working on my Pokemon literature, adding a new entry. When I finished and saved it, I noticed something was very wrong. It appeared all as one long line of text, as if the enter key had never been used. At first, I thought it had to do with the text itself, but then I realized that it...
  8. Darthkitten

Darthkitten's Hunger Survival Games of Mass Destruction Prime

Or better known as Darthkitten's Hunger Survival Games of Mass Destruction Prime: Chronoultimax in birth under night, starring Dante from the Devil may cry series & Knuckles! I greatly was inspired by @Snickerbobble's all boss battle thread. So much so that I decided to create my OWN battle...
  9. Darthkitten

Other Literature How to Care for your Pocket Monster

Requests and Questions welcome! I've always loved the idea of "What if Pokemon were real?". Everyone has their own interpretation of how it would go about. Some people think that everyone would have tons of superpowered beasts, and everything would be fantastic, some people would think it would...
  10. Darthkitten

NPCs & Enemies Pyrantula

So I'm fully aware that something as complex as a boss has very little chance to make it into the full game, but I don't really care. Maybe I'll get lucky and certain aspects will be added, but I'm mainly doing this for fun, so without further ado, I present to you... PYRANTULA! Pyrantula...
  11. Darthkitten

WIP Guise of Azathoth

I'm no stranger to building in sandbox games such as Terraria and Minecraft, nor am I a stranger to pixel art. This is, however, my first time building for a Terraria contest, and I would appreciate feedback so that I could improve it. The only planned difference between my final submission...
  12. Darthkitten

PC Screenshot Mod?

Does anyone know of a good mod I can use to take a screenshot of a large building in the game? I'm looking to enter the Halloween contest, but I cannot figure out how to take a good picture of my build. I've tried Terrafirma, but it doesn't appear to work with new worlds. I also don't want to...
  13. Darthkitten

Hello, Cruel World

So after reading the extensive list of rules, I've decided to post an introduction thread to tell you about myself. I've been a member of the Starbound forums for a long time, but I never really had an account for Terraria. Since it's been a bit slow over there, I thought I would come and check...
Back
Top Bottom