Search results for query: *

1. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

PC Achievements reset each time I load my world after restarting my pc.

no idea why the hell this is happening, but whenever I re-load my world up after restarting my pc this happens.
  2. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

SAVE THE LAST POST WINS!!!!!

Today... Is a very sad day. @Tunnel King has locked the thread, The Last Post Wins. While it seems like a stupid little game at first glance, it had actually built a real community, Granted, a community fueled by memes, but still a community of great people. It isn't the last poster's fault that...
  3. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

NPCs & Enemies Allies-system

This is an idea i've had for awhile now, (Alongside another rather large one that would largely rely on the existence of this allies-system, so I needed to make this thread first `:D and just found this section of the forum, so i'm going to try to spell it all out here. One thing i've found...
  4. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

PC Looking for Anklet of the wind

I have a fairly sufficient money farm, so i'd be willing to pay a decent ammount... Keep in mind that as of the time of posting, my character is still pre-hardmode, however.
  5. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

Looking for some building tips w/ my house.

So, me being absolutely obsessed with aesthetics, I attempted to make A house that wasn't just a huge box... Me not being an experienced builder, i'm not quite sure how I did, and would like some tips for future builds. (Also, please just ignore the missing paint in areas, I just bought a...
  6. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

PC Should I be ready for WOF, or should I do some more prep work? [EXPERT MODE]

So, after failing Skeletron with underpowered gear, and being too lazy to farm potions for a stupid ammount of time, I finally managed to beat him a few days ago... I'm currently doing an (Not strictly, I just like magic weapons) expert mage-playthrough and since I had so much trouble with...
  7. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

Map-Farm The Ultimate Fishing-World

(I would've put that in a spoiler, but I have no idea how to) Anywho, Hello everyone! A few days ago, I was looking around the forums for an easy fishing world, but I just couldn't find any... So I decided to make one on my own in TEdit. If this gets enough attention, I may potentially release...
  8. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

Any idea how to find the armor-on-the-player IDs for texture packs?

First off, I know I have a similar thread in a different place, just not sure if it's the right place, and would like an answer as soon as possible... Anywho, does anyone have a comprehensive guide of the armorset's non-inventory IDS in the files? I'm trying to retexture the Shirt and Pants of...
  9. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

Easy way to find specific armor/vanity locations?

Quite simply, you can only see the location of the inventory item of armors on the terraria wiki, atleast as far as I know, and am looking for an easy way to figure out what specific file I need to re-texture to re-texture said item without having to look through all the hundreds of armor-sets'...
Back
Top Bottom