Search results for query: *

1. pher01

After i play for like 5-10mins my game crashes

? send and replied with the framework and sytem info and wondring were do i get the frame work u told me i need
  2. pher01

i have Microsoft XNA framework Redistributable 4.0 refresh how do i get that one u said
  3. pher01

this wil be the 2,000th time :)

this wil be the 2,000th time :)
  4. pher01

time to start building to the heavens and to hell

time to start building to the heavens and to hell
  5. pher01

i frogt to say it will sometime freeeze my hole coputer and the music will stop and make a very not good sound
  6. pher01

After i start to play the game gets massive lag spikes and then 5-10 mins later it crashes i need help tofix problem.
  7. pher01

PC major fps and freezing problem

Once the new update came out every time i play for at least 5 mins the game starts to lag then my computer starts making a weird noise and the music doesn't play then computer freezes sometimes when this happneds it ether make the hole computer freeze or a box says windows dectects a problem do...
  8. pher01

is the server still up?

is the server still up?
  9. pher01

Xbox One is there a way to transfer my terraria 360 version to my new xboxone

I got my xbox one today and when i was re downloading all my games i realized my terraria was not there and i dont know if its a bug or i have to re buy it again.
  10. pher01

Gaming Zoology with the Drillbot

hi turtle and thatonedrillbot
  11. pher01

how can I become higher than a terrarian rank

how can I become higher than a terrarian rank
  12. pher01

Game Mechanics sheild combat

In game there are the shields but they don't work as shields. Soo I was thinking why not make it so when your getting attacked you can click the left click to trigger the shield to block the enemies attack then your can right click to attack. I relay want this to be a thing because I didn't...
  13. pher01

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

change what I said use the left click to use shield and right to use all of the other stuff
  14. pher01

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Cenx I have a suggestion for terraria combat in the terraria 1.3 update. can you guys add shields like actual shield that you right click the shield blocks and then your can swing your sword. but when use use a shield it can protect you so u don't get hit. :) if you like the idea pleas like...
  15. pher01

ok but tell me when well make a official server but ill work on maybe a world or a meeting room

ok but tell me when well make a official server but ill work on maybe a world or a meeting room
  16. pher01

so we can play on a server

so we can play on a server
  17. pher01

because im gona try to work on my castel and add a clan meeting room

because im gona try to work on my castel and add a clan meeting room
  18. pher01

ok but would we use hamichi

ok but would we use hamichi
  19. pher01

fireimp I joined your clan is there a server host for the clan server

fireimp I joined your clan is there a server host for the clan server