Search results for query: *

1. Guiding Intense

Merry xmas to everyone too

Merry xmas to everyone too
  2. Guiding Intense

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

hello i can't play tAPI because when i open it it says tAPI has stop working and here is the problem details there's two because it's long please tell me how to stop it so i can play plus i need to take some picture for Blitz-Modder to put in his mod .
  3. Guiding Intense

tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

so how can you stop it? Edith: i cant take any picture lately because i'm having problem with tAPI you can see my post here about my problem with tAPI http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tapi-a-mod-to-make-mods.3203/page-69
  4. Guiding Intense

i miss my intense picture :'(

i miss my intense picture :'(
  5. Guiding Intense

hmmmm,i will play 0.55 and take some screenshot btw i treid 0.55 Blitz
  6. Guiding Intense

um,sorry i dont undertand what are you saying.you meant that if the undead knight is killed he will drop the broken horn and became a protector and what is EoW i dont know really about modding and code
  7. Guiding Intense

but why broken horn i choose because it's like calling an ally or army or dogs,and are you going to do the protector thingy and the vanity set and the Broken Horn? Edith:and why there is two download link of Blitz
  8. Guiding Intense

i suggest Knight armor knight sword knight sheild and at nightime the Broken Horn what it does summon Zombie knight or Zombie Dogs minion and it would be cool if the undead knight can fight mobs if the mobs are near so it can proteck the other Npc Villager it's like a protecter but an Npc idk if...
  9. Guiding Intense

my Intense are over but still my name is Guiding Intense

my Intense are over but still my name is Guiding Intense
  10. Guiding Intense

I wonder why i am Intense

I wonder why i am Intense
  11. Guiding Intense

PC Keyboard Typing Shortcut

sorry for my foolishment
  12. Guiding Intense

PC Keyboard Typing Shortcut

Hello everyone this is not a mod or anything this like a server thing.this can be used in server and even in this forum,when you type something in terraria server or in this forums it take a while mostly in server where you chat.So this is all shortcut of words we stype and other like...
  13. Guiding Intense

tAPI berberborscing's Mod

great work and mod
  14. Guiding Intense

great mod
  15. Guiding Intense

tAPI Tremor Mod

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Nice work so if you finish it like right now it will be released tomorrow,keep up the good work but i like your bosses,can you tell me the stats and how to summon him or healt,damage,speed and the Clone Edith:and the Worm hole
  16. Guiding Intense

need some Guide i will stop being Intense of you need my Guide's ;)

need some Guide i will stop being Intense of you need my Guide's ;)
  17. Guiding Intense

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

when deos tAPI r15 release? tell me!
  18. Guiding Intense

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

when does the next update come?
  19. Guiding Intense

so how can i post a picture in my Signature Guide needs help

so how can i post a picture in my Signature Guide needs help
  20. Guiding Intense

tAPI Trekko727's Guns Mod

finally i can protect my fellow player with me and my friends with this guns <Double Post Merged: Please us 'Edit' Button at bottom left of post.> sorry for double post i found a bug TAPI.Mods+LoadException: No item "Bullet" found for recipe of item "T727Mod:303British" at...
Back
Top Bottom