Search results for query: *

1. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Blocks & Decoration A Larger Chest

I mean, I know its simple enough to just make multiple chests, but would it be possible to make a type of chest that can store more items? I'm pretty sure this should've probably been suggested before but I feel like having a chest that stores more items to be really useful.
  2. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Pixel Art Giant Enemy Dinosaur Sprite Cave

Hello, as you are well aware, I am Giant Enemy Dinosaur Prime and I pixel art stuff sometimes with MS Paint. I will post all the stuff I draw here for feedback and stuff, keep in mind that some of the art posted here may be used in the mod i'm making. I might take requests if I have the free...
  3. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

tAPI Need tAPI Modding Help (player.armor)

I am trying to get the game to recognize this, but just throws errors at my face, saying that the value is not a 'Terraria.Item[]' public void UpdateEquip(int i) { if (player.armor = foreach("Plumber's Hat", "Plumber's Overalls", "Plumbers...
  4. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Why those pillars are crazy

Somebody, send, help, now.
  5. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Blocks & Decoration Obsidian Furniture

I think we should have obsidian furniture, because the only block you can make with obsidian are obsidian bricks, you can't make any furniture with said bricks. But Giant Enemy Dinosaur! I hear you say, yes, I can hear you. Aren't there already obsidian stuff in the underworld? To you, I say...
  6. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

Chain Guillotines Price?

While playing Terraria on Expert Mode and grinding Corrupt Chests, I couldn't help but notice that the new 1.3 item, "Chain Guillotines" are really easy to reforge, only costing about 7 silver a piece, I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but this also makes selling the spares pointless...
  7. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

tAPI I need summon weapon help!

So I am working on my mod and I am trying to make this little guy: Attack similarly to a pirate! However, I noticed I made to many frames of animation (Pirate NPC needs a specific amount of frames) so it doesn't behave like a pirate and flies away like a balloon. The only way it works is if I...
  8. GiantEnemyDinosaurPrime

tAPI Dinosauria Mod BETA

MASSIVE UPDATE COMING SOON! Dinosauria is a mod that adds in new content to your vanilla Terraria experience. The mod also adds in dinosaurs as a key feature. Other features include adjusting the games equipment tiers, making the summoner class...
Back
Top Bottom