Search results for query: *

1. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Gem Locks and Announcement Box

Thanks. I really should have though of using metal for the recipes.
  2. Master Geass

PC Becoming a sniper

Request sent.
  3. Master Geass

The tower!

Floor 1427: A foxy dancer.
  4. Master Geass

PC Becoming a sniper

Oh yes. Sorry I haven't been to the forums in a while.
  5. Master Geass

PC Looking for Terra Blade

Are you just trading coins, or do you have some items you are willing to part with?
  6. Master Geass

1.3.4 is LIVE!

So 60 blocks is the minimum. Good to know. I have been doing at least a 100.
  7. Master Geass

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I would think so. When I left him underground I came back to my base and found him in my tower. I don't see why we wouldn't spawn in a house the next day, provided you have an empty one.
  8. Master Geass

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I was able to get it to work on the sky island I made. Close by I have some actuated super dark traps stacked four high. It doesn't seem to mind them.
  9. Master Geass

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Well that sounds about right. I was just going to make it so that the end is off camera. That makes scene, considering the Dryad is a part of this cross over as well.
  10. Master Geass

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I found him in my pre hardmode world. We are post Skeletron and I happened to find him while going down. I didn't even know what he was at first, but I when over to have a look. I don't know what the requirements for him to appear, but it's not hardmode I can tell you that.
  11. Master Geass

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I started looking for places to start up the event. It's hard to find a flat area large enough for this, as I was often rejected. Before I start building a sky island or digging out a tunnel, what is the minimum size this needs to be in order for it to work?
  12. Master Geass

PC Becoming a sniper

I need a rifle scope. I have done quite a lot of grinding but the skeleton snipers have been a rare span and I haven't been able to get one. I also haven't been able to find a pyramid and would like the Pharaoh's clothes. I have a number of hardcore weapons and even a companion cube to trade...
  13. Master Geass

Weapons & Equip Manaflux (Make Mana Useful Again)

How would this interact with the magic cuffs and celestial cuffs? They restore mana when you take damage.
  14. Master Geass

What mob is the person above you?

Harpy
  15. Master Geass

Rate the above users avatar

4/10, I didn't need to see that.
  16. Master Geass

Rate the above users avatar

5/10. Do I even want to know what it is?
  17. Master Geass

The tower!

Floor 1296: A large purple crystal. It seems to be attracting monsters.
  18. Master Geass

The tower!

Floor 1241: Lots of wires and Tetris pieces.
  19. Master Geass

Kill the person above you.

Choked on a hot dog.
Back
Top Bottom