Search results for query: *

1. K

Weapons & Equip More Endless Ammo Items

I was actually thinking something similar. Having an additional item cost, perhaps a different one for each pouch could be a good way of balancing it. I think pre-hardmode ammos should be accessible when you're in hardmode, but for better ammos like cursed/ichor bullets it should cost an...
  2. K

Weapons & Equip Pre-HM Cactus Whip

It's not a bad idea, though there are 3 pre-hardmode whips you can get, and fairly easily so I'm not sure if this is needed. Then again there are more than twice as many pre-hardmode summons than whips soooooo
  3. K

Weapons & Equip More Endless Ammo Items

I'm confident everyone in the world wants this.
  4. K

Weapons & Equip Upgradable onyx blaster

Perhaps being able to combine it with a tactical shotgun? I think the tactical shotgun is the last spread-fire gun you get in the game so making some better form that requires the other ones could be cool. In fact, I think the game could do with more high-end shotguns in general. After the...
  5. K

Weapons & Equip Combine Enemy Banners for Equipped Traveling Buffs

On top of this, it would be very handy to be able to combine a bunch of banners so you can place them all on one tile instead of having 30 different banners hanging all over the place. Or perhaps just being able to put several onto one block.
  6. K

Weapons & Equip I think that the Phasesabers need a new third form post-golem

All they need to do now is get the rights to "light saber" and make the third tier called that
  7. K

Items Info Accessories and Specifications

I really like this idea! I think it might have to be an upgrade sort of thing because of how much more specific that would be, but it would be really cool to be able to do that.
  8. K

Weapons & Equip Summoners don't use enough MP

I like the idea, but as others have pointed out, mana might be better kept to mage. I think the problem is that it feels like summoners should use mana because it costs mana to summon the summons and summoning wasn't truly a separate class until 1.3 or something (I don't remember exactly when)...
  9. K

Weapons & Equip Solar Eruption...Whip??

As whips came out and I started playing them more, it hit me that I was sort of familiar with the mechanic of whips and the motion that they make. Then I got near the end of the game and got the oh-so-trusty solar eruption and realized that it is basically a whip. Obviously it can't simply be...
Back
Top Bottom