Search results for query: *

1. zero.Identity

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

personally, im waiting for a crossover with CARRION. you could bring that monster perfectly into terraria as a boss. and i love that game
  2. zero.Identity

Other Next Helloween Crossover?

It just popped into my head. This wont be much to read and i wont have much to say. Carrion & Terraria. both pixel art both 2D Maybe a containment breach in Carrion made the Beast spread through a dimension called Terraria? It would be literally perfect for an own event. Going so far to give...
  3. zero.Identity

Biomes & Nature Mirror Dimension

Tbh, every single one of those grammar errors where words i normaly know how it's written correctly.. which makes them kinda worse.. xD ^^"
  4. zero.Identity

How to make my thread/mod more popular?

Maybe try to get a youtuber who shows terraria mods get attracted to it. You need a huge amount of luck, but it could work. And i dont mean, spamming it in the comments.
  5. zero.Identity

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I'm really not the best at pixeling, but i tried my best to kinda showcase what i would like in the game. we need more Detectives! A beige Trench Coat and a fitting Hat. Maybe a little cigarre for the real detective vibe. but i did not Pixel the cigarre. (I hope it would look better than my...
  6. zero.Identity

Biomes & Nature Mirror Dimension

Disclamer: I am aware of that there surely are some Suggestions for Dimensions. But still, please take a closer look into this idea. And also: My native language is German, so i am sorry if my english is not completely perfect.. especially speaking of grammar ^^ I just had that (in my...
  7. zero.Identity

NPCs & Enemies More quests, NPC's and little RPG elements

Like i said, it is just an unfinished idea how to add new dungeons, NPCs, quests and with those quests a bit of RPG. It was just a spontaneous example it could beimplemented Because the main idea was about adding those things.
  8. zero.Identity

If you mean the part with the slightly changed bioms, i just said that cuz i think it would be to much work to creat some completely new bioms aswell. (says the guy who was taking about adding a village, new part of a map, quests, npcs and dungeons.. (x )
  9. zero.Identity

Before i start: I'm sorry for some spelling mistakes or anything else. I am from Germany and and as you may even can imagine, is my native language german ^^ So please ignore it if there are any spelling mistakes! I think Terraria has the perfect gamedesign to add some more npc's who give you...
  10. zero.Identity

Before i start: I'm sorry for some spelling mistakes or anything else. I am from Germany and and as you may even can imagine, is my native language german ^^ So please ignore it if there are any spelling mistakes! I think Terraria has the perfect gamedesign to add some more npc's who give you...
Back
Top Bottom