Search results for query: *

1. zero.Identity

Other Next Helloween Crossover?

It just popped into my head. This wont be much to read and i wont have much to say. Carrion & Terraria. both pixel art both 2D Maybe a containment breach in Carrion made the Beast spread through a dimension called Terraria? It would be literally perfect for an own event. Going so far to give...
  2. zero.Identity

Biomes & Nature Mirror Dimension

Disclamer: I am aware of that there surely are some Suggestions for Dimensions. But still, please take a closer look into this idea. And also: My native language is German, so i am sorry if my english is not completely perfect.. especially speaking of grammar ^^ I just had that (in my...
  3. zero.Identity

NPCs & Enemies More quests, NPC's and little RPG elements

Before i start: I'm sorry for some spelling mistakes or anything else. I am from Germany and and as you may even can imagine, is my native language german ^^ So please ignore it if there are any spelling mistakes! I think Terraria has the perfect gamedesign to add some more npc's who give you...
  4. zero.Identity

NPCs & Enemies More quests, NPC's and little RPG elements

Before i start: I'm sorry for some spelling mistakes or anything else. I am from Germany and and as you may even can imagine, is my native language german ^^ So please ignore it if there are any spelling mistakes! I think Terraria has the perfect gamedesign to add some more npc's who give you...
Back
Top Bottom