Search results for query: *

1. theoceansunfish

Squid's Underwater Cave of Art (Large pictures)

Hello everyone. It's been a while. And I have more artwork for you all to look at. Long post incoming. My OC Asper Everett redraw of something in 2014 Scout ma an angry piece of pizza- I mean Bill Cipher Character of mine five years of artwork my character Giall as shown...
  2. theoceansunfish

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

You should add light bulbs to Terraria for like. Ceiling lamps and stuff. And you can wire it to a switch or something on the wall. Lightbulb would be made with like, 2 glass a torch and some wire? Like others have said above me, wireless transmitters would be nice. I'd think they'd be made...
  3. theoceansunfish

Hey, what programs do you use for pixel art?

Hey, what programs do you use for pixel art?
  4. theoceansunfish

Nice. Last time I did one it was 8 and a 1/2 hours.

Nice. Last time I did one it was 8 and a 1/2 hours.
  5. theoceansunfish

You know what I did today? I went to comic-con. And you know who I met? Stan Lee.

You know what I did today? I went to comic-con. And you know who I met? Stan Lee.
  6. theoceansunfish

If anyone's gonna be at Boston Comic-con tomorrow, I'll be cosplaying Fred from Big Hero 6 c:

If anyone's gonna be at Boston Comic-con tomorrow, I'll be cosplaying Fred from Big Hero 6 c:
  7. theoceansunfish

First time I got the weapon I didn't know what it did, so I used it and as meteors rained down...

First time I got the weapon I didn't know what it did, so I used it and as meteors rained down from the heavens I sat there grinning. I wish it had more use in End Game though other than just looking cool :(
  8. theoceansunfish

Post Your 1.3 base here!

The main hub of the base cute lil fishing area ft a demon eye that almost destroyed me
  9. theoceansunfish

Squid's Underwater Cave of Art (Large pictures)

Between playing Terraria non stop with my boyfriend, finally getting to see my boyfriend for a week, drawing like crazy, and all that good stuff, I've been lacking updating this thread. My fault. Sz, I promise I will get to your request, but procrastination has gotten the better of me- however...
  10. theoceansunfish

1.3.0.7: Heart Statues, and Heart Lamps no longer work on the moonlord fight. Potions no longer...

1.3.0.7: Heart Statues, and Heart Lamps no longer work on the moonlord fight. Potions no longer work on the moonlord fight. Good luck.
  11. theoceansunfish

https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=squidspeaker Come watch me draw :>

https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=squidspeaker Come watch me draw :>
  12. theoceansunfish

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Will this work for the Celestial Shell as well? Because turning into a werewolf and merman annoy the living hell out of me.
  13. theoceansunfish

What's the most evil thing you've ever done?

I still have the thing too, I don't use it anymore though. I'm also famous for stealing pens from teachers and students alike at my school, because hey if you leave it on the table it's free game.
  14. theoceansunfish

What's the most evil thing you've ever done?

Once I borrowed a mechanical pencil and never gave it back.
  15. theoceansunfish

My accessories are: warding mana flower, warding celestial stone, warding ankh shield, warding...

My accessories are: warding mana flower, warding celestial stone, warding ankh shield, warding celestial cuffs, and warding fishron wings. My arena was 100-200 block long, and every 50 blocks up was another row of platforms. Placed heart lamps and campfires where needed. As for buffs...
  16. theoceansunfish

Spectre armor and Razorblade Typhoon

Spectre armor and Razorblade Typhoon
  17. theoceansunfish

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

I cant wait to be a beautiful butterflymoth
  18. theoceansunfish

Game Mechanics Nebula Armor idea?

So, I presume anyone who runs a mage class knows this, but the Nebula Armor set drops these little buffs/boosters, that increase health regen, magic power, and I forget the last one. So I've been having a problem with this lately. When me and my friends are fighting bosses, the buffs spawn...
  19. theoceansunfish

Weird pain in my neck from sleeping wrong.

Weird pain in my neck from sleeping wrong.
  20. theoceansunfish

Video Eye of Cthulhu, Expert Mode

Start of the night, it spawned on it's own. I'm pretty sure if I spawned it myself it would've gone down but. I also had Tungston armor. I think it's also worth mentioning my boyfriend and best friend were also there, and EOC was targeting them too, but.
Back
Top Bottom