Search results for query: *

1. Enderbluedog06

Class World

We plan on starting a class world and we need some recruits. Preferably those that are active every two days or so. Steam name is Enderbluedog06, add me if you are interested
  2. Enderbluedog06

Class playthrough

Hi, me and a couple friends are doing a class playthrough. If you want to join you need to follow the rules. Rules: You can use any armor, but you can't use any weapons other than your class. You can't ask for items and must obtain them yourself. You need to be active atleast on once every 3...
  3. Enderbluedog06

PC Weird dungeon spawn

I was generating a new world to try and find some flower boots, looking for a jungle, and i found the dungeon sticking to the side of the ocean, is it supposed to do that? Lol
  4. Enderbluedog06

PC Infinite Money glitch

I was doing an infinite money glitch where u need 2 teleporters and 1 of any type of monolith and i did all solar, somehow im getting vortex pillars? can someone explain this?
  5. Enderbluedog06

needing friends

oh ok
  6. Enderbluedog06

PC Buying Luminite

I am buying 50-70 luminite ore/bars and i will give something in return, i want luminite plz.
  7. Enderbluedog06

PC Solar Armor GIVEAWAY!

hi, i'd like to have ur solare flare armor plz. steam ign is enderbluedog06
  8. Enderbluedog06

PC Bone Key for 1 platinum

I will be selling bone keys for 1 platinum each, my steam ign is enderbluedog06, message me if you are interested!
  9. Enderbluedog06

PC Buying Golden Fishing Rod

I would like to buy the golden fishing rod, i will trade 67 super healing pots or possibly other items, steam ign is enderbluedog06 reply if you're interested! I will give 67 super healing pots *200 health per potion* for 1 golden fishing rod. And possibly other items.
  10. Enderbluedog06

PC [Help] can someone help me get a Drill Containment Unit

I can help with everything pretty much except the luminite
  11. Enderbluedog06

PC Creeper Costume for 67 Super Heal Pots

I will buy a Halloween full creeper costume set, in return i will give 67 super healing potions *1 pot gives 200 health* steam ign is enderbluedog06, reply on this if you're interested!
  12. Enderbluedog06

needing friends

My steam IGN is enderbluedog06
  13. Enderbluedog06

needing friends

Hi, i joined terraria on January 21st, 2018. I'm looking for friends to play with on Terraria PC, cause i don't have many friends to play with. Does anyone wanna add me on steam and play with me?
Back
Top Bottom