Search results for query: *

• Users: sa36
  • Order by date
  1. sa36

PC Teleporters not working

I tried taking the blue wire off of the switch but now it doesn't do anything... `:sigh: Has anything like this ever happened to you?
  2. sa36

PC Teleporters not working

So I recently built a teleporter room in a sky island. I have an underground base a couple thousand blocks away and I wanted to put a teleporter from the sky island to the base. When I used the teal wires to connect the teleporters it won't work. The only thing that happens is when I push the...
  3. sa36

I'm on the PC steam version. How would I do a screenshot it's basically one corner of the world...

I'm on the PC steam version. How would I do a screenshot it's basically one corner of the world to the other.
  4. sa36

Does anyone know why my teleporters won't work? They're at least a thousand blocks apart and I...

Does anyone know why my teleporters won't work? They're at least a thousand blocks apart and I used teal colored wire to connect them.
  5. sa36

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!
  6. sa36

How so?

How so?
  7. sa36

I recently finished the game. Does anyone have any ideas for things to do? I've got almost all...

I recently finished the game. Does anyone have any ideas for things to do? I've got almost all the moonlord drops.
  8. sa36

So, in some youtube videos I've seen people absorbing health from the Razorpine. Is that the...

So, in some youtube videos I've seen people absorbing health from the Razorpine. Is that the Nebula armor or hacks?
Back
Top Bottom