Search results for query: *

1. Skeletony

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Really promising concept so far `:indifferent:
  2. Skeletony

Working as Designed Texture packs can’t use a size for textures anymore

I get that some weapons and items need size restrictions but putting a size restriction for everything else is just a pain and restricts everyone that wants to make a texture pack. The CTP worked fine without those restrictions, so why add them now?
  3. Skeletony

NPCs & Enemies The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

Damn these are some quality sprites and ideas! Great job ;)
  4. Skeletony

Pixel Art Sprites and Pixel Art by Skeletony

I use aseprite and I usually draw out the outlines or the silhouettes first then shade sometimes I make the palettes first or use an existing one but most of the time I edit the palettes as I go
  5. Skeletony

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Damn those are some hot looking sprites
  6. Skeletony

tModLoader New Mythical Items Plus

7. Skeletony

Pixel Art Sprites and Pixel Art by Skeletony

Requests : Open I'm seeing a lot of people I know of making threads like this, so why not make it myself. If I see you using my sprites without permission, well, you're gonna have a bad time. Let me know what you want for me to improve. Don't beg me to do requests when the request status...
  8. Skeletony

tModLoader New Mythical Items Plus

(Not released on tModLoader yet) Join the NMIP Mod Discord Discord Server! The mod can be downloaded in Discord The NMIP Mod The NMIP Mod (New Mythical Items Plus) is my first and only mod. It's got a little, but you could possibly help me in the development of the mod. The mod can only be...
  9. Skeletony

tModLoader Darkpuppey's Journey in Code

This mod is greato
  10. Skeletony

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Thank you! I’d love to see a re-sprite of skeleton prime:)
  11. Skeletony

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Hey zoomo, do you mind if I use this pic in one of my ideas in a wiki page?
Back
Top Bottom