Search results for query: *

1. AlphaEspeon

IC The Crossroads of Time IC

((Let's begin, shall we?)) *I am currently filling out some paperwork in my office*
  2. AlphaEspeon

OOC The Crossroads of Time

Every so often, the Time Keeper rings the giant bell, signaling a crossroads for the spirits. These spirits are able to cross over to the human realm and visit their families. However, the only have a certain amount of time to visit. If a spirit doesn't make it back in time, they get corrupted...
  3. AlphaEspeon

IC The Devastation of War

((Alrighty let’s begin @Animus Viral @Bubby Aurora )) ((I’ll update rules in a bit)) ((OOC Link - OOC - The Devastation of War OOC )) *I walk through a forest, with no goal in mind*
  4. AlphaEspeon

OOC The Devastation of War OOC

For many years, three countries have been at war. Many small villages have been destroyed. A high concentration of Alchemia resides in these destroyed villages. This Alchemia gives people the power to summon, or transmute, dead warriors for aid. A group of mercenaries from each country has...
  5. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon’s AMA!

Hello. It’s probably about time I made one of these. I’m open to all questions except for ones that get into the nitty-gritty of where I live. Go ahead! Ask me a question! “Oh, don’t forget about me!” “Yeah, don’t forget about us.” Yeah, feel free to ask a question to me or Alpha and Beta!
  6. AlphaEspeon

IC The Underworld

((Link to OOC - OOC - The Underworld OOC)) ((READ OOC FOR RULES)) *I wake up and rub my head* Ow... my head. Wait, where am I?
  7. AlphaEspeon

OOC The Underworld OOC

Welcome to the Underworld, a world full of mysterious cave systems. There are many secrets to find, as well as many dangers. Do you have what it takes to survive? Alright. Welcome to the Underworld RP. This will be a goalless RP with no character applications. Rules are as follows. Standard...
  8. AlphaEspeon

OOC For Whom the Princess Weeps - An Alchemist Code based RP - OOC

Yay new RP by me! This one is based off of a mobile game titled “The Alchemist Code”. There will be no goal (that’s if I can’t think of one). Just have fun! Make sure to submit a character application. I’ve put an example one here. Here is a blank template. Name - Country of Origin -...
  9. AlphaEspeon

Drawings & Paintings AlphaEspeon’s Art Thread

I not that good of an artist, but I’ll post some of my artwork here. I only have two right now. They’ll be attached as files. This is some Undertale fan art I made. It took me a few hours. I had the most trouble figuring out how do draw Frisk! This one is a piece a made using my...
  10. AlphaEspeon

Let's Build a Website with HTML and CSS!

The rules for this are You must type using HTML tags (<p></p>, <h1></h1>) Normal TCF rules Have fun! Use default text color, font, and font size I'll start. (If you need to learn HTML and CSS, go to www.w3schools.com) <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Website</title> <style> h1{...
  11. AlphaEspeon

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Here is the OOC Thread. Put all your OOC stuff in here. Also, new members, please post a brief description of your character here. Link to RP - https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/role-play-calamity-adventure.74729/
  12. AlphaEspeon

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

(Rules are simple - create a character and role play! If you have multiple characters, please list in your signature so it is easy to see who has what characters) (My character - Alpha - wannabe mage who cares about everyone and is very sensitive.) (Link to OOC - OOC - Role Play - Calamity...
Back
Top Bottom