Search results for query: *

1. WilliG

So how have yall been today?

my favorite time of the year!
  2. WilliG

General music sharing thread

3. WilliG

Movie Your favourites movie

Nightcrawler (2014) Designed for uncomfortable viewing but you can see it being very true. A film from the outset that you know its going to build throughout, worth a watch.
  4. WilliG

Whats your favorite song?

Imagine Dragons - Believer
  5. WilliG

Do you have any pets? O:

Not actually pets but I have 3 fish tanks. I live in a studio apartment and I just can't have more tanks, lol. I like watching an aquarium for a few minutes every day, it helps me to relax. I also like to watch live webcam at https://worldcams.tv/aquariums/academy-of-sciences-sharks from the...
  6. WilliG

Other Game Pokémon

I started playing PokemonQuestGame recently. I'm fond of pokemon games and this one isn't exception. Quite entertaining with interesting plot. I want to complete each of the twelve stages in the near future.
  7. WilliG

8. WilliG

Top 5 favorite video games

I'm a big fan of gaming. Currently my fav games are Terraria, CS:Go, LOL, Clash of Clans and Pokemon Go. LOL I play most of the time. Recently I found eSports platform at https://dreamteam.gg/lol/teams where I can choose new players for my team and even create a tournaments. That's so exciting...
  9. WilliG

Casual what's your favorite color?

I think red
  10. WilliG

Whats your favorite song?

Sting - Shape of My Heart
  11. WilliG

12. WilliG

Favorite anime?

Death Note, Cory In The House and Black Butler are my favs. To be honest, I'm a real fan of anime, I can watch it for hours. Not so long ago I started using proxy to get access to the anime channels from different countries. That's so entertaining.
  13. WilliG

Movie Your favourites movie

Hidden Figures What a brilliant film, caught it by chance on Sky Movies. Not seen it advertised anywhere which is a shame as it was pure quality. Enjoyed it through out and would highly recommend it. One of the best films I've watched this year.
  14. WilliG

Hardest game ever?

I've beaten Dark Souls games, I've beaten all Mario games...but I've NEVER been able to even get past the very first level of Ghosts 'N Goblins. That game is just stupid hard. Currently I try to play it throught proxy to protect my data and bypass the restrictions, but it's still too hard for me.
  15. WilliG

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

I read about most interesting ZIP codes in the US postal system. Many government buildings and institutions in US have their own ZIP codes. But only one cartoon bear has his own specially designated ZIP code. Smokey Bear received so much mail from children applying to be Junior Forest Rangers...
Back
Top Bottom