Search results for query: *

1. Ingodia

Official The Oasis!

Are those birds that I see in the sky?
  2. Ingodia

Terraria Bad Ideas

But you forgot all of this! Also, everything is underpriced. I would recommend that you increase prices by roughly 19319468175$.
  3. Ingodia

Steam Summer Sale 2018!

That would probably be better off in Player Suggestions -> NPCs & Enemies. Cool idea, though. That aside, cute Salien there!
  4. Ingodia

Game Mechanics Could we get some more difficult achievements?

Hmm... Wouldn't really be that challenging to get (or original), but how more playtime achievements?
  5. Ingodia

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.4 Update - Plumbing, Martians, and Spacemen, Oh my!

I don't understand why a Starbound easter egg should be added to Terraria. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, but Starbound is 100% unrelated to Terraria unless you count the genre.
  6. Ingodia

My ideas on killing dungeon guardian

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think invincibility frames also apply to DG?
  7. Ingodia

My ideas on killing dungeon guardian

Way 1 has been tested by MappyGaming & no longer works. Link to video here.
  8. Ingodia

Terraria Bad Ideas

The crates unfortunately cost more than the Steam Wallet is able to hold. It costs roughly $395792875298 trillion for one. Sorry for the inconvenience! - WeAreUnderpriced Support Team
  9. Ingodia

Terraria Bad Ideas

Terraria - The Best Update Ever Update All bosses now require the player to purchase their own respective DLCs. Crates now cost real money. Vanity items are now only obtainable through loot boxes which cost real money. You also have to buy each Social slot separately. Everything post-WOF is now...
  10. Ingodia

Game Mechanics Item Grappling and a Wing Slot

I personally support the concept of item grappling, but I think the Wing Slot would be a bit unbalanced.
  11. Ingodia

NPCs & Enemies Spirit

Do you mean immunity to debuffs, or immunity to literally everything? Sorry if I sounded rude, was not my intention.
  12. Ingodia

Other Blood Sun??

I personally think that this would work better as a pure visual effect in the early morning, as suggested in this.
  13. Ingodia

Design The Dungeon

I modify the program's files & create a door to pass through. Floor 294 is Jake Paul & the Neverland Pirates - The Film, however, the rules from the quoted post below also apply.
  14. Ingodia

Game Mechanics Expanded crafting

Just wondering - Since using the cell phone teleports you back to your spawnpoint, how exactly would this work?
  15. Ingodia

Design The Dungeon

Since Floor 291 isn't real, I waltz into Floor 292 since the paradox managed to resolve itself somehow. Floor 292 is a film about Justin Bieber.
  16. Ingodia

Design The Dungeon

I teleport the radiation out because you didn't say I couldn't do that. Floor 290 brings you back to Floor 1 as soon as you enter.
  17. Ingodia

How to pronounce Wyvern

I personally pronounce it why-vern.
  18. Ingodia

Design The Dungeon

Savage. Anyways, I nuke the place so that I know that I nuked it. Floor 288 has 1000 doors, only 1 of which will bring you to Floor 289. Entering any other door will instantly bring you back to Floor 1. This floor also has an impassable & undiggable floor, walls & ceiling. No worries, you also...
  19. Ingodia

Design The Dungeon

I download an illegal 3rd party program & use it to kill all of the WoFs. (Please don't do this in real life a program like this is likely infected) Floor 286 contains an empty room with an impassable & undiggable floor, walls & ceiling. You cannot teleport out.
  20. Ingodia

Design The Dungeon

I steal a highly modified rifle designed for animal hunting & kill the lions effortlessly. Floor 280 is a mini-test for Science that you need to get 100% on in order to pass or be sent back to Floor 1. The test consists of filling in a periodic table from the future with at least 76 new...
Back
Top Bottom