Search results for query: *

1. alisosi

Kill the person above you.

Halt was suffocated by 2 horns around his neck.
  2. alisosi

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"I'm not a pirate of enemy forces.."
  3. alisosi

"I want to explode everything around me."
  4. alisosi

Uh.. Ocram still exists. It will be removed in Mobile 1.3, there's a PC mod for it, and it still...

Uh.. Ocram still exists. It will be removed in Mobile 1.3, there's a PC mod for it, and it still exists on 3DS and Old-gen Console.
  5. alisosi

"Shh.. don't let the Nebula forces see me.."
  6. alisosi

"I'm naturally a fan of fire and death."
  7. alisosi

Items Solar Tavle

The "Tavle" can mean Tablet, but it does nothing similar to summoning the Eclipse. It's totally different.
  8. alisosi

Items Solar Tavle

I am wishing to suggest a item named the "Solar Tavle." It's purpose is interesting, yet complicated. It would show you information relating to the day and the Solar Eclipse. It would show you the chances of a natural Solar Eclipse occuring (usually already known though), the time of day...
  9. alisosi

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

bl00de cr2eler
  10. alisosi

Xbox One Wierd strips of map being revealed (and other map bugginess)

I wasn't in split-screen when these happened, but I was in a multiplayer world.
  11. alisosi

Xbox One Wierd strips of map being revealed (and other map bugginess)

This happened to me twice as well.
  12. alisosi

Resolved [Xbox One] playing the wrong ocean music.

This happened to me a while back. It fixed after I restarted the game.
  13. alisosi

Xbox One Game goes to a black screen when I summon Skeletron

This only happened once. After the next night, it allowed me to fight him without it giving me the black screen. I tried on other worlds too, and it didn't happen on them.
Back
Top Bottom