Search results for query: *

1. Just Monika

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I guess so, but it's still a pretty big chore for really large scale artificial lakes and oceans. You do have a good point, however.
  2. Just Monika

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Pirate farming nerf. The Pirate's Curse was made specifically to counter AFK Farming Pirate Invasions, which is most obvious by it's high knockback resistance and ability to avoid traps. However, when a game has such low chance rates for items such as the Lucky Coin, Coin Gun, etc, and people...
  3. Just Monika

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Is there any way for me to play in 1.3.5 to continue my world that was in 1.3.5?
  4. Just Monika

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Is there anyway for me to play older versions after 1.4? I'm midway through my first Expert run in 1.3.5 and I want to continue it in 1.3.5 before playing 1.4
  5. Just Monika

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Well, someone has to make new content. So they have pipeworks doing the ports.
  6. Just Monika

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

How come there are crafting recipes for lens, Flower of fire, nature's gift, etc.
  7. Just Monika

Other Portal gun: Make left click shoot the blue portal, and right click shoot the orange one (swap them)

That's nice, but If you play(ed) the game, you probably would.
  8. Just Monika

Other Portal gun: Make left click shoot the blue portal, and right click shoot the orange one (swap them)

But even though, it should still be accurate to how it is in the game, with it being a direct reference to said game.
  9. Just Monika

Ok; So i've just been playing portal 2 for a few hours, yeh? And i come play terraria and realize that the portal gun left clicks to shoot the ORANGE one, and right clicks to shoot the blue one! What monstrosity is this? Is this trying to truly end the world? Will anything be safe with this...
  10. Just Monika

New track for 1.3.6!

Some things to notice: The vines have flowers on em (idk if that's new or not) the bottom left has a constant bunny flow. Look, another bunny spawns at the same time every few seconds. Also, how would this work? would this music replace the Day Track?
  11. Just Monika

New track for 1.3.6!

I wonder how the wind will fair with lag in mind. How laggy would this be?
  12. Just Monika

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Probably this. (you can click this message.)
  13. Just Monika

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

What would happen if you switch the blocks under a chest with silt/sand?
  14. Just Monika

Game Mechanics When there is a boss, all other spawn rates lower to 25% the usual

Isn't it annoying when you're fighting a boss, yet some annoying enemies come your way and bother you, probably causing your death? Yeah You fight a boss to fight the BOSS, you don't fight it to also fight other enemies. When you summon a boss, you want to fight the boss. What's the point of...
  15. Just Monika

PC Possible to hoik slimes?

Yea, that's the problem I had while testing. If only there was a way to get it to act without targeting a player
  16. Just Monika

King slime? I'm still trying to find this out.
  17. Just Monika

They work with teleporters & active stone block things too sry idk how to make fancy gifs XD
  18. Just Monika

Hello. I am here. I exist. I'm being more active on terraria community. Ok.

Hello. I am here. I exist. I'm being more active on terraria community. Ok.
  19. Just Monika

I'm going to try them using a cheat sheet mod to test
  20. Just Monika

Hello! This is probably my first post on T-MEC I think But umm yea lets get to it Sorry if i'm asking a stupid question, First actual time on here :P is it POSSIBLE to hoik slimes? I've tried the following: And i don't know what will get them to hoik if they arent' affected by platform stairs...
Back
Top Bottom