Search results for query: *

1. Just Monika

Other Portal gun: Make left click shoot the blue portal, and right click shoot the orange one (swap them)

Ok; So i've just been playing portal 2 for a few hours, yeh? And i come play terraria and realize that the portal gun left clicks to shoot the ORANGE one, and right clicks to shoot the blue one! What monstrosity is this? Is this trying to truly end the world? Will anything be safe with this...
  2. Just Monika

Game Mechanics When there is a boss, all other spawn rates lower to 25% the usual

Isn't it annoying when you're fighting a boss, yet some annoying enemies come your way and bother you, probably causing your death? Yeah You fight a boss to fight the BOSS, you don't fight it to also fight other enemies. When you summon a boss, you want to fight the boss. What's the point of...
  3. Just Monika

PC Possible to hoik slimes?

Hello! This is probably my first post on T-MEC I think But umm yea lets get to it Sorry if i'm asking a stupid question, First actual time on here :P is it POSSIBLE to hoik slimes? I've tried the following: And i don't know what will get them to hoik if they arent' affected by platform stairs...
  4. Just Monika

Biomes & Nature Igloos in Snow Biomes

I think that besides the underground snow biome houses that are just Boreal wood versions of normal broken down houses, i think there should be igloos above ground. It would give you a reason to go above the surface of the snow biome. I forgot to add in- it should also have some sort of loot...
  5. Just Monika

PC Idea for a mod :)

I think a cool mod is where when you log out and back in, you are where you logged out instead of back at the spawn.
  6. Just Monika

NPCs & Enemies Better Slime King summoning during Slime Rain (and slime king revamp in general)

So, as we all know (or most of us know), slime rain causes slimes to fall from the sky (or spawn in general) more frequently. Once you kill 100 slimes, the slime king spawns somewhere near you. Now, I have a better idea of how this might work So it should still be the default kill 100 slimes to...
  7. Just Monika

Items Spelunker Torch!

We have a spelunker glowstick, why not a spelunker torch? It would also be easier to make since it would be useful in the beginning. You can then upgrade to a spelunker glowstick by the skeleton merchant. But it would be a good beginners item
  8. Just Monika

Items Change the hellstone bar or crimtane bar texture

When i play Terraria, the crimtane bar and the hellstone bar look almost exactly the same, which is why i propose maybe a different texture for one of them to differentiate it from the other. Looks: http://prntscr.com/cjfmoo
  9. Just Monika

PC Game slow-motion

Hello! A few times, i've encountered my game constantly turning slow motion. The sounds stay up to date, but the movement on the screen take about 1/3 of the normal time If anybody can find out why, i would appreciate it Thanks! Democreeper5 (or EndShulker)
  10. Just Monika

Game Mechanics Blood Moon Summon

Okay, so this is what I was thinking. There's a summoner item for almost all bosses and events and invasions. But one missing out is the Blood Moon summoner. And this is my idea Item name: Bloody Moon Shard Lores: Consumable Summons the Blood Moon I think where you can get it is during full...
Back
Top Bottom