Search results for query: *

• Users: Hope
  • Order by date
  1. Hope

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

I like the idea of being rewarded in some capacity by little things like that. However, adding a negative effect for simple aesthetic choices from torches SHOULD NOT, be a thing. Remove any negative outcome from torch placement, even if you want to use a Crimson torch on freaking corruption or...
  2. Hope

Does anyone else find the portal gun a bit... underwhelming?

Not as underwhelming as the second expert drop from moonlord. Like seriously, why a gravity changing acessory, when gravity potions are piss easy to make, and there's 2 infinite flying mounts.
  3. Hope

Game Mechanics Separate damage detector for summons

So, after the recent update making moon lord's attacks have their own separate cooldown, i tought to myself, "why don't summons also get a separate damage count?" For those that don't get why, when summoning something, and it sticks to a target dealing damage, like spiders, dragon and so on and...
  4. Hope

add a reason why the player is evil.

And yet we kill everything in sight without a second tough. Also, i think you meant "leave" cause for some reason having a NPC who is slightly shorter than everyone else "die" is somehow a big nono.
  5. Hope

How come the solar pillar is so much harder?

I mean, everything else feels more manageble, the only other one that feels annoying is the Nebula one with the insta teleport on hit and super damage laser eyeballs. In all the others you can fly around and get room to dodge, on solar you get a giant worm that will say destroy you if you try...
  6. Hope

Weapons & Equip Optionally hide the transform effects of the Celestial Shell.

I'd like this as well. Werewolf is neat, but it kinda ruins the whole point of even having a vanity slot, especially since celestial shell is a must for endgame. You do realise celestial shell and celestial stone stack right? And their bonus is not minor at all. It helps a freaking lot.
  7. Hope

Disconnecting from forums non stop

Apparently that was the issue yeah. I removed the HTTP part of the URL and it's working fine again. Thank you and Murphmario for the suggestion.
  8. Hope

Celestial shell's werewolf form

Is that fine? Shouldn't i wait for this one to get moved, or should i just go ahead and make one in the suggestions area?
  9. Hope

It's not there at all alredy, if it does pop up later, i'll check if that's the cause of it.
  10. Hope

Didn't work. It still keeps disconnecting me all the time... Like i said it's only here on this website, and it dosn't happen ANYWHERE else at all.
  11. Hope

It was working fine beforehand, it kinda just happened. Also yes, i do check to remenber me every single time. I'm having to log in everysingle time i want to post something. It's basically disconnecting me every single time i do anything on this website.
  12. Hope

It happens anywhere. The main website's page, the main forum page, random threads, or new thead pages. It kinda acts on it's own.
  13. Hope

So, i'm not sure if this is a local issue or if this is the right place for this thread, but it's a rather annoying thing that's happening recently. I log in to my account here, and either it acts like i didn't log in, or it works, but then it logs off automatically if i move to another section...
  14. Hope

Celestial shell's werewolf form

I can't be the only one who deslikes this right? The celestial shell is one of the best items in the game, especially since it's effects stack with a celestial stone, but it kinda ruins the whole point of vanity sets at night. Why not make it so that the transformation can be visible or not by...
  15. Hope

About random patches after breaking an altar

It's updated to 1.3 actually. And it detects all kinds of blocks on your world, you just need to specify which ones you want to show up.
  16. Hope

About random patches after breaking an altar

So i did a small test on my main world fearing for the whole random patch of crimson poping inside my jungle after breaking some. I broke 3 and got the ores i wanted, then i made a backup of my world by saving it after that, and followed by breaking a toon of altars. After that i opened terramap...
  17. Hope

New acessory bundles?

Well dang, that's nice to know. Wish i payed more attention.
  18. Hope

New acessory bundles?

True, cellphone is pretty nice. I would like the ability to choose what info you want displayed however... It kinda gets in the way with so much info on the side, being able to hide which ones you don't want displayed would be a nice plus.
  19. Hope

New acessory bundles?

With 1.3 we got the ability to mix up all the building acessories the traveling merchant sells, and i was wondering why isn't this a thing for the 3 fishing acessories? It'd make things a lot more convenient. While in that topic what other types of acessories do you think would be nice to have...
  20. Hope

Nothing is rare anymore...

Are you people seriously complaining about not having to sit on your :red: for days just to get 1 item you want out of mob? How is it enjoyable to kill something a billion times just to get one item?
Back
Top Bottom