Search results for query: *

• Users: Hope
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hope

Game Mechanics Separate damage detector for summons

So, after the recent update making moon lord's attacks have their own separate cooldown, i tought to myself, "why don't summons also get a separate damage count?" For those that don't get why, when summoning something, and it sticks to a target dealing damage, like spiders, dragon and so on and...
  2. Hope

How come the solar pillar is so much harder?

I mean, everything else feels more manageble, the only other one that feels annoying is the Nebula one with the insta teleport on hit and super damage laser eyeballs. In all the others you can fly around and get room to dodge, on solar you get a giant worm that will say destroy you if you try...
  3. Hope

Disconnecting from forums non stop

So, i'm not sure if this is a local issue or if this is the right place for this thread, but it's a rather annoying thing that's happening recently. I log in to my account here, and either it acts like i didn't log in, or it works, but then it logs off automatically if i move to another section...
  4. Hope

Celestial shell's werewolf form

I can't be the only one who deslikes this right? The celestial shell is one of the best items in the game, especially since it's effects stack with a celestial stone, but it kinda ruins the whole point of vanity sets at night. Why not make it so that the transformation can be visible or not by...
  5. Hope

About random patches after breaking an altar

So i did a small test on my main world fearing for the whole random patch of crimson poping inside my jungle after breaking some. I broke 3 and got the ores i wanted, then i made a backup of my world by saving it after that, and followed by breaking a toon of altars. After that i opened terramap...
  6. Hope

New acessory bundles?

With 1.3 we got the ability to mix up all the building acessories the traveling merchant sells, and i was wondering why isn't this a thing for the 3 fishing acessories? It'd make things a lot more convenient. While in that topic what other types of acessories do you think would be nice to have...
  7. Hope

Do strange plants grow out in space?

I plan on making a long dirt road in order to farm strange plants in my main world, i kinda want to make it at the obsolute top of the world so it dosn't get in the way of anything, but do strange plants grow up in the space biome? Or would i need to make the dirt road on surface level?
  8. Hope

Can a medusa head go mythical?

This is driving me freaking nuts, i got a medusa head, and i noticed that i can get modifiers for power, crit, speed, knockback and mana cost, which what you need if the weapon can go mythical if based on a magic weapon. But i have forged it over 200 times, and have no seen it once. Is this...
  9. Hope

Concerning the drop rate for mobs in the game

I'm currently playing on expert mode, and most of what i'm seeing is that enemies become bullet sponges, and hit harder, aside from that, only bosses have notiable AI differences from normal in terms of difficulty, and even then it's mostly a "speed boost once health reaches a certain point"...
  10. Hope

Best spot for a chlorophyte farm?

I've been leaving a piece of ore behind every single time i mine, but i still feel like that crap takes forever to grow, i read on the gamepedia that it will spread faster depending on how much lower it is in relation to the surface. So if i wanted to, could i make a spot on the underworld for...
  11. Hope

Is it possible to decrease use time for tools with modifiers?

What i'm refering to is the time a tool needs to be used for mining, breaking and such. As far as i'm aware getting a speed prefix on a tool you have increases it's swing speed, but i'm not sure about use time. Does it get affected in any way, or should i just not bother with modifing tools for...
  12. Hope

Do critters share the spawn limit for normal mobs?

I'm curious about this, because i'm trying to get some light bugs from my hallow near my home for fishing, but i'm wondering if i could speed it up by having a blue candle nearby.
  13. Hope

The game decided it would be funny to screw over my jungle.

So i knew from the start that once i hit hardmode my game would create a V line from the botton of my world to the top with one side being hallow and the other crimson/corruption. The problem is, my world has a rather extensive jungle, that decided to show up near the middle, and guess what? The...
Back
Top Bottom