Search results for query: *

1. SlinkyCoil

The Equalization A very strange dimension where time doesn't tell Pay attention to the...

The Equalization A very strange dimension where time doesn't tell Pay attention to the rotation of the horizon to tell time in this world.
  2. SlinkyCoil

So I’m having a brain fart and need ideas for enemies to spawn during the Supermoon for Paradox...

So I’m having a brain fart and need ideas for enemies to spawn during the Supermoon for Paradox Mod. Comment your ideas and make sure to label Hardmode exclusive enemies accordingly so I can tell whether or not it’s pre-Hardmode or Hardmode exclusive
  3. SlinkyCoil

tModLoader Subworld Library

Question, does multiplayer actually work? Me and my friends made a subworld and we cannot access it in Multiplayer. (Nvm I fixed it)
  4. SlinkyCoil

Paradox Mod will have achievements thanks to metalkingpig's Achievement Mod. We got plenty of...

Paradox Mod will have achievements thanks to metalkingpig's Achievement Mod. We got plenty of them to make you feel like a completionist! As expected, Paradox mod is delayed yet again, not sure when it'll be out this time because of college but I am looking for a demo release sometime in early...
  5. SlinkyCoil

Whatever she wants. Whether casting spells or just using firearms, she does literally...

Whatever she wants. Whether casting spells or just using firearms, she does literally everything. Her name is Twilight
  6. SlinkyCoil

I'm good, you?

I'm good, you?
  7. SlinkyCoil

the blood moon at the horizon is shining lovely, isn't it?

the blood moon at the horizon is shining lovely, isn't it?
  8. SlinkyCoil

@Terra_King I will not. :dryadtongue:

@Terra_King I will not. :dryadtongue:
  9. SlinkyCoil

Had to raid the crypt of the Pyramid King just to find this ancient relic. @Terra_King [IMG]

Had to raid the crypt of the Pyramid King just to find this ancient relic. @Terra_King
  10. SlinkyCoil

A public playtest session of Paradox Mod will happen at 1PM EDT, time will be displayed in your...

A public playtest session of Paradox Mod will happen at 1PM EDT, time will be displayed in your timezone in the announcements channel Join the server and select the "July 8th Playtest" role!
  11. SlinkyCoil

What is your goal as the Axe cult against the Tree cult?

What is your goal as the Axe cult against the Tree cult?
  12. SlinkyCoil

How do you feel about the formation of the Axe cult?

How do you feel about the formation of the Axe cult?
  13. SlinkyCoil

Working more on Paradox Mod, trying to randomize the worldgen positioning so that the Tesseract...

Working more on Paradox Mod, trying to randomize the worldgen positioning so that the Tesseract mostly never spawns directly below the Taint, as well as other worldgen fixes pertaining to the mod
  14. SlinkyCoil

The Paradox Reality has three natural satellites, where every night a different (or the same)...

The Paradox Reality has three natural satellites, where every night a different (or the same) moon will take the place of the active natural satellite, presenting even more drastic changes to the environment and habitat. There is a small purple moon, an average-sized green moon, and a big pink moon
  15. SlinkyCoil

Posted this one on Twitter yesterday, here's the Paradox Mod Rig menu theme Smog and Eclipse not...

Posted this one on Twitter yesterday, here's the Paradox Mod Rig menu theme Smog and Eclipse not included
  16. SlinkyCoil

[IMG]

17. SlinkyCoil

Tesseract Demo should hopefully be out by Christmas In the mean time, come join the Paradox Mod...

Tesseract Demo should hopefully be out by Christmas In the mean time, come join the Paradox Mod Discord Server!
  18. SlinkyCoil

Paradox: Oops! I accidentally forgot a component in my Reality Beacon and now I've ended up in...

Paradox: Oops! I accidentally forgot a component in my Reality Beacon and now I've ended up in The Nothing...
  19. SlinkyCoil

I LIVE

I LIVE
  20. SlinkyCoil

Paradox: From the hellish solar flares of the Sun to the glorious shine of moonlight. I present...

Paradox: From the hellish solar flares of the Sun to the glorious shine of moonlight. I present to you the "Red Giant" and the "Supermoon" events!
Back
Top Bottom