Search results for query: *

• Users: Bude
  • Order by date
  1. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Greetings fellow Terrarians, Just wanted to post a quick update... We have been officially blessed with 1.4 as of the 16th, which means I am finally going to start getting back into the game and exploring the new mechanics. Expect to see progress on my colossal adventure map, Oceans End, very...
  2. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Well... I have returned to playing Terraria! It seems like ages since I played this game. I had always wanted to attempt a steampunk themed floating island or something of the sorts. I am fairly happy with the end result, if anyone has any tips for creating good looking sails please share, the...
  3. Bude

Salamander's Building Site

You have a unique building style that looks really good. Defiantly above average! The Harpy Transport Ship especially, looks great! I really like how you mixed different wood blocks. Might have to steal that for one of my builds ;)
  4. Bude

My first ever attempt at building a nice house

I am by no means good at building in Terraria, but if I could offer any advice, I would suggest adding some variation in the walls even the floor. Even little things like placing a different colored blocks next to the side of the windows can give your house a completely different look! Looks...
  5. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Thank you! I can't wait to share more.
  6. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

I can't seem to find my world save for that one. If I remember correctly the letters are made out of full Smooth Marble Blocks hammered to shape. While the bottom bit uses Smooth Marble Blocks hammered in half with Leaf Blocks from the Leaf Wand underneath. Hope that helps!
  7. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Thank you! Which build where you referring to?
  8. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Thank you! Means a lot. I haven't played Terraria for a while now, (If you noticed my lack of activity) trying to get back into it.
  9. Bude

Build Exhibition

Interested to see what the builds look like. Welcome to TCF!
  10. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Thank you! I can't wait to start sharing them. I stole the title format from Khaios, really liked the way he did his.
  11. Bude

Builds Bude's Builds

Hello fellow Terrarians! Welcome to my new build thread! I will be sharing most of my Terraria builds here. I'm still learning and testing out a lot of new building styles. I'm always open to tips to improve my technique in anyway I can! Builds
  12. Bude

W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

Okay... I guess I will add a background color. Thanks for the help!
  13. Bude

W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

Hi, I managed to compress the gif I wanted as my pfp, but if you look at my profile page, the gif appears to flash turquoise every other image? Do you know any way to fix this? Thanks!
  14. Bude

Thank you! I find your builds very inspiring and can't wait to share my own!

Thank you! I find your builds very inspiring and can't wait to share my own!
Back
Top Bottom