Search results for query: *

1. Kaunisenkeli

Builds My journey mode builds

Just my small, simple houses in Journey Mode. [/spoiler] There are a couple others I might add later.
  2. Kaunisenkeli

**REPORTED** Journey mode enemy spawn rate slider bug.

This may have been reported before, but I've noticed a bug with the enemy spawn rate slider in Journey Mode. I've been meaning to report this for a few days, but I wanted more information before doing so and I think I've found the situation that causes the bug. When I use the spawn rate slider...
  3. Kaunisenkeli

Items The hot seat

I was sad to see that with all the toilets that got added to the game, the one they failed to add was a toilet crafted from hellstone brick and called The Hot Seat. A silly add-on? Sure, but I'm just putting the idea out there.
  4. Kaunisenkeli

Other Suggestion: Create an option to turn off the floating damage indicators.

I've been having some frame rate issues during worm boss fights (EoW and Destroyer) while using piercing weapons, and during other hectic fights. So I was wondering if it would be possible to get an option added to the menu to turn the floating damage indicators off, like the ones coming out of...
  5. Kaunisenkeli

Blocks & Decoration Orange Stained Glass

The title says it all, really.
Back
Top Bottom