Search results for query: *

1. I like space.

Game Mechanics Weapon Combos

I've always felt how attacking (aside from mage) is so... Bland. I mean, you either click the button a thousand times, or just hold it down. Wouldn't it be a bit more fun if there were attack combos? Let's say we have the Light's Bane. You attack once in a row, it's normal. You attack twice in...
  2. I like space.

Doritos as hands? AMAZING

Doritos as hands? AMAZING
  3. I like space.

what

what
  4. I like space.

That's not an idea That's a robot turning a line of letters into a number

That's not an idea That's a robot turning a line of letters into a number
  5. I like space.

Feed me the most random ideas possible.

Feed me the most random ideas possible.
  6. I like space.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Random idea Wednesday.

Your welcome! I'm always happy to help! Good Idea! Again, good idea! I'll be adding these in soon enough. :> I also just noticed I said merchant, I meant clothier! whoopsiesmybad
  7. I like space.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Random idea Wednesday.

(Random Idea Wednesday is a series where I post a bunch of random ideas on wednesday, so you know when to expect stuff.) Hello! You guys all know my intros are terrible... Welcome to Random Idea Wednesday! It's time for ideas. Vanity: Wyvern Costume. I've been asking for this for a while, but...
  8. I like space.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Another compile of random ideas.

Thanks, you just gave me inspiration for a set of deals for him. Thanks!
  9. I like space.

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

(oof I just scrolled up) Sorry about the medical stuff Izabelle.... And sorry I'm an idiot.
  10. I like space.

I have a feeling that the '? ? ? ? ?' items will relate to events such as Old One's Army, Blood moon, Eclipse, etc. And the Granite/Marble thingies.
  11. I like space.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Another compile of random ideas.

I accidentally posted the last thread instead of previewing, So I guess i have to finish it. More stuff for the "Tailor" (Look at him here.) Fun, more costumes. And their little packages! Box costume - 3 Gold. - Wrapped in a literal box. - "Open the box. Become the box." Ice golem Costume - 3...
  12. I like space.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A bunch of other Ideas for terraria.

I posted this instead of previewing it.... I'll go cry now. Plus, I messed up on all the spoilers. ;(
  13. I like space.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A bunch of other Ideas for terraria.

(I have something relating enemies, come look at it Here. I'll be mentioning some of it A lot.) Hello! ...I'm still bad at intros. I have a few ideas... Again... Hooray..? Celebration Rework We all hate the celebration. It seems like actual crap, and does a weak amount of damage. I was...
  14. I like space.

NPCs & Enemies A few new Enemy ideas for the next update.

I'm really bad at intros..... Anyways, I've been lying in bed thinking of enemies I want to see, so here we go. Flying Slime (Pre HM) Sky Enemy HP - 30 DEF - 0 It has wings. Hooray! This slime can fly, and are mostly found on sky islands. They can rarely be spotted on the ground, flying at the...
  15. I like space.

I can't wait for the tides! I don't want to rush anyone or anything, but I hope it comes out soon.
  16. I like space.

NPCs & Enemies Allies-system

I have too many ideas off the top of my head that my head started throbbing oof "so many ideas" not "too many ideas"
  17. I like space.

and you just insert me spamming; "cAN i hElpp c:"
  18. I like space.

(good idea) Anyways, there also seems to be a bit little 'allies' for there to be a whole system into it. there should be atleast 1 for mostly every biome* *And/or sub-biome
  19. I like space.

Starbound was actually made by a part of the team who quit terraria :P So I'd expect a lot of similarities q:
  20. I like space.

Decent game, good potential, now, back to topic, IT's an interface where you go to your members of your crew, look at their jobs, and you can do stuff with em' I'd honestly expect some sort of ancient-table thingy which displays the world in a nutshell :P
Back
Top Bottom