Search results for query: *

1. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Just finished only the vanilla+redemption playthrough for the second time after a long break. Mod evolved such immensely it is hard to believe. From all the mods up there it is by far the best vanilla + big content mod playthrough I had. No other single content mod has so many mechanics and...
  2. Kakuvadas

tModLoader How would I make a mod mob shoot vanilla projectiles?

wrong section mate. If you still need help msg
  3. Kakuvadas

Modded Adventure Map

Hello, I was introduced to Terraria in the first month of its release by my brother. I had to spend 100+ hours of gameplay to accidentally realise that there are more NPCs than Guide in the game. I pretty much saw all the patches and updates Terraria ever had and gathered all the experience of...
  4. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

o Oh, I guess the frost barrier should join the "Calamity" list then (As a material of Siren's heart is not obvious) :)
  5. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

What amazing mod progress! I have discovered it when there were only two dimensions and after a couple of years seeing it developed... Such a great feeling. Altgouh, I do the playthrough with thrower class and got surprised. Oh hell throwing weapon Mineral Needle Storm from Cavern god is...
  6. Kakuvadas

I finally found what is causing it. It is the Frost Barrier accessory freezing effect from Calamity. There might be items with similar effects causing it as well.
  7. Kakuvadas

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Is there a possibility to download your older single-player version?
  8. Kakuvadas

How to solve that problem? Having it aswell.
  9. Kakuvadas

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello, I am creating a modded adventure map for quite a while. Does anyone have any knowledge of how to make statues, which spawn modded enemies? I've seen statues like that in Thorium or Split mods, but the devs aren't really answering:( :D p.s. statues for vanilla enemies works
  10. Kakuvadas

How can I reach this guy? Mail or something would be amazing. It is about using the expand of...

How can I reach this guy? Mail or something would be amazing. It is about using the expand of Omnir mod
  11. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

as half a year passed vanilla 1.4 have implemented that kind of item (master mode trophies). Would be great to see you catching up too :)
  12. Kakuvadas

If I am not mistaken, there is no NPCID of WorldFeeder in Terraria.ID or Terraria.Modloader libraries. NPCID.WorldFeederHead not exists.
  13. Kakuvadas

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Hey. As it is one of the last things you are implementing. Just like as Announcement Box I would recommend implementing 'enemies sensor'. Wiring associated item which is ON/OFF if no enemies are in 30x30+ radio. That would implement a lot of nice wiring stuff for people in normal maps and a...
  14. Kakuvadas

Hello, Looking for ropes to implement a biome. There are two things I mainly would like to know: 1)How can I make that for instance 100 of my modded blocks would be read as a biome? 2)Is it possible to remove all vanilla enemies spawning in my biome? If someone helps, know that you will make...
  15. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So does anyone knows how to fix that acid rain? swapping from 32bits to 64 helps?
  16. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Insolence Mod

Sounds exciting and promising. Gonna see what you can do!
  17. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Insolence Mod

Nice. What will be the difference of bard/cleric and thorium bard/cleric?
  18. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Does anyone knows if “lab” works in multiplayer now?
  19. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hello, ur mod is great. Keep doing the good stuff. If you need any help with Building 'dimensions' experienced builder is in your service.
  20. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, the enchanted axe projectile goes through the map. That usually ends up in spawning Queen bees:)
Back
Top Bottom