Search results for query: *

1. Widow Peak

Texture Pack Wall Of Guide

Oh I expected one giant Guide. I can not decide if this is better or worse.
  2. Widow Peak

Texture Pack Vanilla Terraria but with crosses removed from tombstones

You know what? This never bothered me, but fair enough, I can see the problem. Good sprites, too!
  3. Widow Peak

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

Hum. I quite like this. I am going to install it, hopefully it will not look too strange next the items from the mods. Actually, that did not do anything. Am I supposed to simply drop the .zip in "Documents\My Games\Terraria"?
  4. Widow Peak

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

That is just due to the way paints work. "Regular and deep paints appear to apply their color differently- regular paints appear to "re-tint" objects, changing existing colors to the new color, while deep paints seem to apply their color on top of the object. The inability to paint...
  5. Widow Peak

OH YEAH A PLASMA LAMP!
  6. Widow Peak

Official Art Request Megathread

Yeah, people are not willing to do something for free if it is not interesting. Pretty normal.
  7. Widow Peak

What is my favorite? The bottled trees or the small jungle plants? Choices, choices...
  8. Widow Peak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That theme is bloody awesome, is it not?
  9. Widow Peak

It does. Add me on steam. It's this same name.

It does. Add me on steam. It's this same name.
  10. Widow Peak

Hello, I have a medium sized normal world with corruption, and I can send it to you.

Hello, I have a medium sized normal world with corruption, and I can send it to you.
  11. Widow Peak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Time to start a new world, then!
  12. Widow Peak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does anybody know if there are plans to make more changes to the world generation?
  13. Widow Peak

Granted, Ancient is somewhat faster to make since you can base it off Ashren. But Void has completely different sprites from Granite, you can't base it off it.
  14. Widow Peak

Calamity adds seven furniture sets https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Furniture_sets ...come to think of it, that is a lot, wow. "Cabinets and wardrobes malfunction in multiplayer for reasons I don't quite yet understand, which is why I made them unobtainable in multiplayer worlds." That is...
  15. Widow Peak

Nice idea of using each type of wood to spawn little plants! I love those little cacti. Are there plans to make Crimson and Corrupt bushes too? Calamity Mod just added a set of furniture. Any chance you may expand that? Edit: The last comments hadn't loaded, huh. I love how those garden walls...
  16. Widow Peak

I love those plants, and the pots And the little tree terrarium And the chest pieces! I may be gushing
  17. Widow Peak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Did you make the armor? Silva, I believe?
  18. Widow Peak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I know I am a bit late, but I still want to say this: Using Leviathan as an example of what can be done is...well...like showing somebody a video of Usain Bolt to prove they could run faster.
  19. Widow Peak

Those chess pieces! Those garden gnomes! º3º
  20. Widow Peak

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you merge the Heart of the Elements with Draedon's Heart...do you get Daedron as an extra waifu?
Back
Top Bottom