Search results for query: *

1. doormatt 🌳🐿️

anyway, rant done lol have a good rest of the day to whoever made it this far!

anyway, rant done lol have a good rest of the day to whoever made it this far!
  2. doormatt 🌳🐿️

i've grown a lot as a person and in my confidence with the friends i have now, weird as it may...

i've grown a lot as a person and in my confidence with the friends i have now, weird as it may seem, through friendships like the ones i made here. y'all just being you and letting other people just be themselves too makes the world a better place. it definitely did for me.
  3. doormatt 🌳🐿️

for someone who has had a lot of relational struggles being socially awkward/bad at reading...

for someone who has had a lot of relational struggles being socially awkward/bad at reading social queues, finding that the community forums for one of my favorite games were also a place for me to just be me meant so much to me through those years.
  4. doormatt 🌳🐿️

i don't know that all of my friends who were around through my most active years (2020-2022) are...

i don't know that all of my friends who were around through my most active years (2020-2022) are around on here anymore, but if any of you are reading this, i want y'all to know you had a bigger impact on my life than you realized.
  5. doormatt 🌳🐿️

i've been going through my profile posts for awhile this evening, and i just wanted to say...

i've been going through my profile posts for awhile this evening, and i just wanted to say thanks. thanks to everyone who enjoyed talking with me enough to follow the profile i've used for so long as an outlet for being my weird/cringe/dumb/extra/weird/repetitive/weird self. thanks to everyone...
  6. doormatt 🌳🐿️

since being here in MO and doing this internship, i've made a lot of new friends. i've grown in...

since being here in MO and doing this internship, i've made a lot of new friends. i've grown in a lot of ways i wouldn't have thought possible at the start of this year. and i've been healing from hurt that i had carried with me for so long.
  7. doormatt 🌳🐿️

i lived in the same house i was born in in florida my whole life. i was around the same circles...

i lived in the same house i was born in in florida my whole life. i was around the same circles of people my whole life. and through all of it, i was around on TCF
  8. doormatt 🌳🐿️

in 2021, my band friend group fell apart very suddenly and very violently. i had tried to be a...

in 2021, my band friend group fell apart very suddenly and very violently. i had tried to be a good friend, but i was blamed by others for what happened. and i blamed myself in 2022, a close family friend passed due to cancer in 2023, i moved halfway across the country and now im doing an...
  9. doormatt 🌳🐿️

in 2018, i joined TCF in 2019, i joined a band and made a lot of new friends in 2020, covid...

in 2018, i joined TCF in 2019, i joined a band and made a lot of new friends in 2020, covid happened, meaning i couldn't see those new friends in person anymore
  10. doormatt 🌳🐿️

welllllllll, here comes the obligatory super long life update that no one really cares about or...

welllllllll, here comes the obligatory super long life update that no one really cares about or asked for but imma put it here anyway cause a lot has happened!
  11. doormatt 🌳🐿️

(bro i was so confused by that)

(bro i was so confused by that)
  12. doormatt 🌳🐿️

noice

noice
  13. doormatt 🌳🐿️

doormatt’s ama

this is satisfactory
  14. doormatt 🌳🐿️

doormatt’s ama

i'd just use it to find out if they found me boring/annoying so i could better know how to be less boring/annoying for that person
  15. doormatt 🌳🐿️

(we can just mutually agree to stop so it remains for what it is rn)

(we can just mutually agree to stop so it remains for what it is rn)
  16. doormatt 🌳🐿️

w follow, have one back been on here since 2018 and im still not really sure what following even...

w follow, have one back been on here since 2018 and im still not really sure what following even does
  17. doormatt 🌳🐿️

calmase

calmase
  18. doormatt 🌳🐿️

[ATTACH]

19. doormatt 🌳🐿️

too powerful.. you must be stopped...

too powerful.. you must be stopped...
  20. doormatt 🌳🐿️

boff

boff
Back